I've decided to write this as this is my third time using this company for this service. I actually went to this service from finding it on here. I'm not new to unlocking phones, and have unlocked a variety of phones over the years, and every time i need a phone unlocked, i actually go through this forum before picking one and using it. I never really paid much attention because i've always had reliable unlocking services which were recommended from this forum, and never did much more research than that. up until recently, i don't think i ever used the same company twice until recently.

First time using this service, submit payment through paypal, over 24 hours later, i received an email from blackberryunlocking saying they have received payment. More than 24 hours later I received a code. Code works

Second time using this service, submit payment through paypal, just under 24 hours later, i received an email from blackberryunlocking saying they have received payment. About hours later I received a code. Code works

unrelated, but third time unlocking a blackberry 10 was with another service, got the received payment, and under 24 hours received code, code works.

Third time with this service. Submit payment through paypal, 25 hours later, i received an email from blackberryunlocking saying they have received payment, and still waiting.

so far the codes have worked, but i've never waited this long for codes. Everyone that has written about them on this forum seems to have a far faster response from them as well.
    07-21-15 12:01 PM
    Hi zoik,

I apologize for the delay with the code and delay replying here. Haven't been on CB much as I was on vacation and just got back.

While I was on vacation the code delivery was being taken care of by Jeffrey, whole usually takes care of wholesale orders only, maybe he is missing your emails.

Please email me at Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com and I can have your order checked and send you the unlock code
    asap.

Also, we want our customers to be happy when doing business with us and because of the delay would like to offer you a 25% refund to make it up.

Please email me and we will have it sorted asap

Cheers,

Sean
    m3mb3rsh1p likes this.
    07-22-15 04:10 AM
    Hi Sean,

thank you for responding

an update:
    i received the code 4 hours ago, which is approximately 36 hours from the time i got the email saying you received payment. which is ~60 hours from when i paid for it.

your website says 1-12 hours for the service i paid for.

I don't care for a refund. i didn't post this for that. I also don't believe I should've had to post this thread to get someone's attention at your company. Crackberry members shouldn't be getting any more special treatment than a regular customer. This post is for someone like me, who has taken the advise from many a crackberry expert in the past, and constantly reads through this forum, and never posts. Next time I may just email you directly to start the process.

thanks
    07-22-15 09:02 AM
    Hi zoik,

Thanks for confirming you received it and I'm glad the phone is unlocked now.

I apologize for the delay, this usually doesn't happen, and I appreciate your patience with us.

For others that may be reading this, please don't email us at the payment email if you require support
    that is a payment email, please email us at our sites support email Sales @ BlackberryCodeSource.com or speak to us via Live chat on our site.

Thanks again for your business we appreciate it
    07-23-15 05:32 AM
    I purchased an unlock service from BBCS on July 29, 2015 and still haven't gotten a code and only 1 email on the status of the code. I don't mind waiting but would just like a status update.
    08-03-15 08:11 PM
    Sounds like people should be looking elsewhere now. Anyone else care to post good feedback on a quick and reliable BlackBerry unlocking service? I need to unlock a few! Thanks in advance

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    08-08-15 12:48 AM
    Hey boilerkim,

How are you,

Just saw this thread,

We emailed you already as your IMEI# was coming back as NOT FOUND so we sent you a full refund,

Also as per our email because of the delay we will give you a credit to unlock another Rogers, Fido, telus or bell Blackberry,
    Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG or Sony for free next time you need to just email me anytime to redeem it!

Cheers!

I purchased an unlock service from BBCS on July 29, 2015 and still haven't gotten a code and only 1 email on the status of the code. I don't mind waiting but would just like a status update.
    Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource; 08-09-15 at 05:55 AM.
    08-08-15 04:48 PM
    I purchased a code to unlock an AT&T Passport on August 10 around 3:30 and have not heard anything in regards to the status of my unlock other than the confirmation email that 'Jeffrey' received my payment and my code is 'processing'. I've emailed blackberry code source 2-3 times asking for just a status update (i.e. if there were any issues), but have not heard back from them, or 'Jeffrey'.
    08-12-15 06:47 PM
    Hey kshiau,

It's reprocessing with the NOT FOUND method as per our email as it was coming back as NOT FOUND with the regular method

It takes on average 1 - 3 business days(no weekends) to complete with the NOT FOUND method
    the second it is ready I will email you right away.

Have a great day!

Cheers,
    08-14-15 05:26 AM
    7 business days since I was informed that my code was processing and no code. Maybe I've been spoiled by Amazon prime
    08-18-15 09:05 AM
    Hi kshiau,

I believe it was sent, do you want to me to resend it to you? Let me know and I can send it again asap
    If you already got it then enjoy your unlocked Blackberry!
    08-19-15 04:28 PM
    Just thought I would leave a quick shout out and thank you Sean at blackberrycodesource. I used this service to unlock my Blackberry Classic from Rogers Wireless so I could use it with Telus Mobility. They were quick and cheap (Rogers charges $50) and the instructions they gave were easy and simple to follow. Also Sean was incredibly patient and helpful.

I would highly recommend using this service to unlock your phone in the future.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 09:16 AM
    Edit: accidental post

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by bradfordwolfetv; 09-10-15 at 09:11 PM.
    09-10-15 01:48 PM
    Hey niagarawalls!

Thanks so much for leaving feedback here

Glad we could unlock your phone for you so you could use it with Telus

Have a great weekend!
    Just thought I would leave a quick shout out and thank you Sean at blackberrycodesource. I used this service to unlock my Blackberry Classic from Rogers Wireless so I could use it with Telus Mobility. They were quick and cheap (Rogers charges $50) and the instructions they gave were easy and simple to follow. Also Sean was incredibly patient and helpful.

I would highly recommend using this service to unlock your phone in the future.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 12:21 AM
    @blackberryCodeSource

Hi Sean, I would have PM'd you but I am not near a computer til later on! You provided me with an unlock code for my 9900 and it didnt work. You then offered me an unlock code for my daughters Samsung S5 but unfortunately that was a no go as well!!!! Perhaps we can try this one more time but this time with a slightly newer BlackBerry. Can you please unlock a Telus Z10 for me instead? I would like to add that your unlock code for my Passport was successful and I really appreciated the quick response time in getting me the unlock code. I received it in half the time that you promised. Please advise regarding my Z10 and I will follow up with feedback on this thread

Thanks in advance

JW

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2639
    09-24-15 08:50 PM
    I've used BBCS to unlock my AT&T BlackBerry Passport too and it was over 48 hrs before I could get the unlock code. But still I held my patience and got it, and it worked. I love my BlackBerry Passport!

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 05:08 AM
    Hi rebroker2009,

It was our pleasure to unlock your phones, but I feel your post is misleading.

If you remember we gave you those unlock codes for FREE as a gesture of friendship.

For the 9900 we provided you with the correct unlock code on the house. You received it and wanted to use it but the issue was that your phone was already UNLOCKED. According to the information you provided us from the sim security page on your phone it was unlocked alreadt and it didn't even ask for an unlock code any more. It seems there was something wrong with that phone, it was possibly blacklisted etc

Then because that phone had something wrong with it you asked if we could unlock another one for free
    either of 2 old telus blackberrys. We told you they couldn't be unlocked as they were from the time telus was CDMA and didn't use GSM simcards. Then you asked if we could do an S5/S6 for free instead.

We said usually we couldn't as we have to pay for these codes as well and are loosing money processing S5/S6 codes but we will do it this one last time for you.

We processed the code and sent it to you in 24 - 48 hours as stated with instructions.(Turn the phone on with a non Telus simcard and it will ask for the Unlock Code)

You then said you don't have a simcard to try in the phone to get the unlock page to come up. so we sent you some additional instructions that aren't recommend but that may work.

We never heard from you after that.

We have unlocked thousands of phones and always provide the correct code as the codes are calculated through the IMEI# of the phone. Now these are tech products and sometimes, there can be something wrong with a phone and if a customer buys an unlock code and is having trouble using it we will then trouble shoot with them and if the phone still can't be unlocked then we always refund them in full.

Now that you are posting here saying both didn't work that's not very fair nor correct if you ask me especially due to the fact that they were both provided on the house and you know there was something wrong with the 9900.

Anyways on to the next phone, you said it's a telus Z10. With Telus BB10 models there is a well know issue with some of them that the unlock codes from telus or from unlocking sites just don't work. and you can see many others on Crackberry that have had those issues when trying to unlock Telus Z10's from other suppliers and even through Telus directly.

We can't provide it for free again as these codes cost money but we are willing to give you a discount on this order at 35% off(the profit we would have made) if you want to unlock, but please be advised ahead of time that there is a chance the code may not work and in that case with a video showing the code didn't work we will refund you in full.

if you would like to order an unlock code at the discounted rate then let me know

Cheers!

Sean

@blackberryCodeSource

Hi Sean, I would have PM'd you but I am not near a computer til later on! You provided me with an unlock code for my 9900 and it didnt work. You then offered me an unlock code for my daughters Samsung S5 but unfortunately that was a no go as well!!!! Perhaps we can try this one more time but this time with a slightly newer BlackBerry. Can you please unlock a Telus Z10 for me instead? I would like to add that your unlock code for my Passport was successful and I really appreciated the quick response time in getting me the unlock code. I received it in half the time that you promised. Please advise regarding my Z10 and I will follow up with feedback on this thread

Thanks in advance

JW

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2639
    09-28-15 06:21 PM
    Sean

There is nothing wrong with my 9900. I purchased it brand new from Telus and I have been the only owner since brand new. It has never been blacklisted. No reason to be! Your code just didnt work. You approached me asking me if I would like a free unlock code. I gracefully accepted. When I told you the 9900 unlock code was unsuccessful, I suggested that you could unlock my S5 or S6. You were kind enough to provide me a code for my S5. I had since located a Rogers Sim card and followed your instructions and the unlock for the S5 did not work either. I thought maybe you might want to follow thru and unlock a phone for me since you offered to do this so I suggested that you could unlock my recent purchase of a Z10 since the other two were unsuccessful. I havent really followed the posts for a Z10 as this is my first Z10 and was unaware of any issues of unlocking them. I waited a few days but never heard back from you after posting on this thread. Thats why decided to copy and paste it in an email to you. I cant keep up with all the posts either. Work gets in the way!

Its okay, you dont have to provide me with an unlock code for my Z10 that is locked to Telus. Something tells me that it will probably be unsuccessful as well.

I really dont mind posting positive feedback for successful transactions. Even ones that arent successful but know that people bent over backwards trying to do something for me. Thanks anyways

Hi rebroker2009,

It was our pleasure to unlock your phones, but I feel your post is misleading.

If you remember we gave you those unlock codes for FREE as a gesture of friendship.

For the 9900 we provided you with the correct unlock code on the house. You received it and wanted to use it but the issue was that your phone was already UNLOCKED. According to the information you provided us from the sim security page on your phone it was unlocked alreadt and it didn't even ask for an unlock code any more. It seems there was something wrong with that phone, it was possibly blacklisted etc

Then because that phone had something wrong with it you asked if we could unlock another one for free
    either of 2 old telus blackberrys. We told you they couldn't be unlocked as they were from the time telus was CDMA and didn't use GSM simcards. Then you asked if we could do an S5/S6 for free instead.

We said usually we couldn't as we have to pay for these codes as well and are loosing money processing S5/S6 codes but we will do it this one last time for you.

We processed the code and sent it to you in 24 - 48 hours as stated with instructions.(Turn the phone on with a non Telus simcard and it will ask for the Unlock Code)

You then said you don't have a simcard to try in the phone to get the unlock page to come up. so we sent you some additional instructions that aren't recommend but that may work.

We never heard from you after that.

We have unlocked thousands of phones and always provide the correct code as the codes are calculated through the IMEI# of the phone. Now these are tech products and sometimes, there can be something wrong with a phone and if a customer buys an unlock code and is having trouble using it we will then trouble shoot with them and if the phone still can't be unlocked then we always refund them in full.

Now that you are posting here saying both didn't work that's not very fair nor correct if you ask me especially due to the fact that they were both provided on the house and you know there was something wrong with the 9900.

Anyways on to the next phone, you said it's a telus Z10. With Telus BB10 models there is a well know issue with some of them that the unlock codes from telus or from unlocking sites just don't work. and you can see many others on Crackberry that have had those issues when trying to unlock Telus Z10's from other suppliers and even through Telus directly.

We can't provide it for free again as these codes cost money but we are willing to give you a discount on this order at 35% off(the profit we would have made) if you want to unlock, but please be advised ahead of time that there is a chance the code may not work and in that case with a video showing the code didn't work we will refund you in full.

if you would like to order an unlock code at the discounted rate then let me know

Cheers!

Sean
    09-28-15 07:20 PM
    rebroker2009 no problem, email us with the IMEI# and one more time I will provide you with a code at no charge
    as I would prefer to leave people happy. I hope you are pleased with the service this time.
    Email me anytime and we will process you a code with our secondary method and send it to you in 24 - 48 hours
    Cheers!
    Sean
    09-29-15 03:36 AM
    I just posted this over on a another forum after ordering my 3rd and 4th unlocks from BlackberryCodeSource

Long story short, they are a great service and I was very pleased with unlocking with them

I needed to find a reliable unlocker a few months back and found Crackberry, After many recommendations from Crackberry members and Mods I ordered codes for and unlocked 2 Blackberry's at Unlock Blackberry - Blackberry Unlock Code - Blackberry Unlocking 1 a Telus passport for only $19 and a Rogers BB and the service was great! got the codes fast and it was really easy

I just ordered 2 more codes right now from them as well, one for an AT&T Blackberry Passport for my friend - they called AT&T and they couldn't provide the code and another unlock site couldn't find it either, then I remembered BlackberryCodeSource and asked if they could help, they said they can provide codes for most phones that others can't unlock so I ordered the AT&T passport unlock code from them as well as an unlock code for my new AT&T Galaxy S6 edge just now, will report back when I get the codes
    10-17-15 03:15 PM
    Hello Sean,

I just sent an email about unlocking my Classic. I already paid for it just wanted you to know all other services said IMEI wasn't found. I kinda in a rush as I'm leaving my country next week.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 05:18 PM
    Hey igotberryfever,

Emailed you already.

If it was coming back as NOT FOUND with all the other services then it seems the IMEI# is not available for unlock yet.

We have a secondary method to unlock by which can still provide codes for most unlock code not found Blackberry's.

If still it can't be unlocked with that method, then you have one of the rare berry's(usually from O2 UK network) that are hard to unlock. In that case we will refund you in full.

Email me at Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com and I will help you, if the code was unavailable even with the NOT FOUND method then there is still hope unlocking it with the network, but email me and I can tell you what to do.

Cheers,

Sean
    10-27-15 01:00 AM
    Hey adyponectin,

It was our pleasure unlocking for you, Thanks for your repeated business!

Thanks for posting here,

The Unlock Codes for the AT&T passport and the AT&T S6 Edge were emailed to you a few days ago, I'm glad we could unlock the phones for you!

If you need any help setting them up with APN, etc PM me and I can help anytime

Cheers!

Sean
    I just posted this over on a another forum after ordering my 3rd and 4th unlocks from BlackberryCodeSource

Long story short, they are a great service and I was very pleased with unlocking with them

I needed to find a reliable unlocker a few months back and found Crackberry, After many recommendations from Crackberry members and Mods I ordered codes for and unlocked 2 Blackberry's at Unlock Blackberry - Blackberry Unlock Code - Blackberry Unlocking 1 a Telus passport for only $19 and a Rogers BB and the service was great! got the codes fast and it was really easy

I just ordered 2 more codes right now from them as well, one for an AT&T Blackberry Passport for my friend - they called AT&T and they couldn't provide the code and another unlock site couldn't find it either, then I remembered BlackberryCodeSource and asked if they could help, they said they can provide codes for most phones that others can't unlock so I ordered the AT&T passport unlock code from them as well as an unlock code for my new AT&T Galaxy S6 edge just now, will report back when I get the codes
    10-27-15 01:04 AM
    I just ordered a code for my ATT passport, crossing my fingers that all the good reviews are legit

Jzamalot
    11-12-15 06:36 PM
    I tried with 2 different classic and got the we can't do it response. What about the "we can put it in our database and unlock it"? Seems like no one can unlock the classic

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-12-15 07:25 PM
56 123