I have a blackberry storm that i had service on in the past bute did not pay the bill and let it get sent to collections so therefore, my number is not recognizable for verizon. when i tried to call global support to get it unlocked, they told me i had to have a working number in order for unlock. is this true? i am wanting to use my sim card thru at&t in my storm so it wouldnt be a waste of money. can someone help me pleaseee??! thanks!
    11-08-09 02:15 PM
    Yes it's true. You need to have an active line and be a customer who has paid their bill on time.

Your option is to pay an unlock company to get you the unlock code for your Storm. I hear good things about Horizon Wireless, but I've never used an unlocking company personally, so that's not first hand knowledge (I get mine unlocked through global services.)

Look through the unlocking forum here and you'll find a great company to provide you with what you need.
    11-08-09 02:24 PM
    Yup always #1 criteria is being a active customer. You can try us or anyone else on here in the forums for your unlocking needs.
    11-08-09 03:14 PM
    Let us know if you need any help!
    11-10-09 09:16 PM
    I have a blackberry storm that i had service on in the past bute did not pay the bill and let it get sent to collections so therefore, my number is not recognizable for verizon. when i tried to call global support to get it unlocked, they told me i had to have a working number in order for unlock. is this true? i am wanting to use my sim card thru at&t in my storm so it wouldnt be a waste of money. can someone help me pleaseee??! thanks!
    Forget about them giving you the unlock code any of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry.
    11-12-09 09:11 AM
    hi how can i unlock my brandnew in the box vodaphone blackberry from vodaphone uk to 02 uk
    11-23-09 02:46 PM
    hi how can i unlock my brandnew in the box vodaphone blackberry from vodaphone uk to 02 uk
    We can help you do that by unlocking your phone
    11-23-09 02:47 PM
    You can purchase a code from us or any other reputable unlocker on here.
    11-23-09 04:08 PM
    Unlock My BlackBerry - Any BlackBerry $17, Storms $25 all UK phones and outside the US BlackBerry phones can be unlocked INSTANTLY!!
    11-23-09 05:56 PM
    For the Storm, I used UniquePhones service. no Drama and unlocked immediately. Their link is in my sig fie below
    11-24-09 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD