Means there was an erro during the install. - try getting BBSAK - Blackberry Swiss Army Knife. This clear the device and then do a clean install of the OS again
    11-14-09 07:43 AM
    Persistence is the key.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 12:24 PM
    I will keep trying...possibly try the BBSAK

My new storm came today...i dunno what the **** i should do......gah

!!!!!!!!!
    11-16-09 03:12 PM
    Okay, I hope this is the right section...

Anyway, I have a blackberry storm, and it started to automatically shut down, a red light would come on, and it would give me an error message...RIM100 or something like that?

Anyway, I got fed up, broke the screen, (i know, stupid), and now I called verizon for a replacement. So one is on the way, but I did not tell them about the screen problem..... SO basically when I ship this one back, am I pretty much screwed?

Also, all of my pictures and video that were saved on the device(not on the media card), are those gone for good? Any way to extract them? I can't even turn the phone on without it jsut powering off. Not even able to charge.

Thanks. I really appreciate any help.

Chris

Acting like a child has consequences. Yours will be a 500 dollar account charge once they get your old phone back.
    11-17-09 09:49 AM
    Nope.

And no, I do not have insurance, what is this insurance claim that people have brought up?

Man, first I lose my job, then I lose my phone. Great.
    Is there a correlation?
    11-17-09 01:25 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD