Hi. I use .75 because thats the only firmware with screen locking feature working fine on my Storm. As we all know, if I lock the screen on .75 and then tap on it, I'll get notified that the screen is locked. And till I press "lock button" again, it will stay that way. But on .90 and .99 it doesnt work fine. If I lock the phone and put into my jeans pocket or into a blackberry leather pouch and then take it out the phone will be automatically unlocked so I find myself somewhere in the menu or with an app launched I didnt wanted to launch. I didnt had such issues on .75. Is there a way to fix this on .99?

Thank You
    02-09-09 09:23 AM
    Very interesting..... I had the exact opposite experience. When i was using .75 the phone would stay locked but while in my pocket the screen would press and light screen, even though screen stayed locked, backlight turned on and drained battery life. On .99 I lock my phone and once screen dims out the screen will not light back up until after phone is unlocked. Even if screen is clicked while in pocket. So far with .99 battery life is ten times better due to this reason.
    02-09-09 10:03 AM
    My issue with the lock is that I have to press the unlock button a million times before the screen will unlock

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD