hello. i'am thinking of get a unlocked black berry storm. unlocked for at&t. now i was just going to call at&t an just move iphone date package to a blackberry date package. would i get all the perks of the blackberry. like internet. surfin the net e-mails .. with np with this unlocked phone... becuse from what i been reading unlocked phone your only getting texting an phone calls.. an have troble with the internet an e-mails
    12-04-09 04:04 PM
    12-04-09 04:24 PM
    so i have to dothat download.. for my storm to work with the at&t internet.. or can i just call up at&t an have a blackberry date plan add to the phone would that work just the same..
    12-04-09 04:31 PM
    so i have to dothat download.. for my storm to work with the at&t internet.. or can i just call up at&t an have a blackberry date plan add to the phone would that work just the same..
    You can call AT&T and change your data plan to a Blackberry Data Plan. Then you might have to load the service books manually on the Storm to be able to use all features.
    12-04-09 11:08 PM
    where can i get service books for at&t an where on the phone can i do the service books manually
    12-04-09 11:20 PM
    where can i get service books for at&t an where on the phone can i do the service books manually
    The link posted by jlsparks has what you need to get all features working for your Storm, including the service books. I should mention that you will not be able to get 3G service with a Storm on Att, just EDGE.
    12-04-09 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD