Good day CBers! 😊

I, like many of the users up here would love to have a BB on Sprint. I also know that making threads & posts up here wont be the key to getting Sprint to take notice.

However in the days of technology, social media in particular, we have a more direct access to the company & the owners of most companies.

About a month ago, i went to twitter to question why they dont have 1 single blackberry product on their site when the other 3 carriers have at least 3 OS phones to choice from. Att with the most at 4.

Also, i asked why they dont have any keyboard phones in general? My response was "99.9% of their users like touchscreens by android and apple" not word for word but pretty much what it summed up to be.

If that's all that is offered, of course your customer going to like it. It's our only option.

Anyway, i feel if we started attacking Sprint positively & respectively via social media, we should at least get them to take notice.

We could have a simple hashtag like #BB4Sprint

I notice they respond faster on Twitter than any other and the ceo is up there too.

Who's down..??
    07-27-16 05:49 AM
    If a keyboard phone is that important to you, go buy an older technology Passport, or Classic from another provider. Really? physical keyboards? Good Luck with that.
    07-27-16 06:06 AM
    If a keyboard phone is that important to you, go buy an older technology Passport, or Classic from another provider. Really? physical keyboards? Good Luck with that.
    So I guessed you missed the main important part of the post. Sprint not having a Blackberry phone. And passport or classic to my knowledge isnt sold on sprint. So im going to guess again that you're telling me to go to another provider for that as well.

Yes. A keyboard phone. At one point in time, consumers' words had power. These days people just accept whatever is given to them.

There should always be variety in any business world. The day that stops completely, we as consumers truly lost.
    raino likes this.
    07-27-16 08:59 AM
    A few weeks ago, I purchased 2 brand new, Sprint branded, Q10s on Ebay. You can check the secondary market and I'm sure you will find either a new / used Q10 or even a 9930 Bold. Aside from these options, I would not suggest holding your breath for Sprint to offer anything new from BlackBerry or for that matter, wasting energy on trying to get Sprint to change its position. It's just like pissing uphill.

Posted via CB10
    Lyte likes this.
    07-27-16 11:02 AM
    Frankly, any CDMA carrier is straight up awful with regards to device variety, since they require their own special variants and such. Verizon's strength is that people use it, unlike Sprint, which probably explains why Sprint only ever had one BB10 device. If you really want to stay with BlackBerry, switch to T-Mobile/AT&T/some other GSM carrier and pick up a factory unlocked Passport/Priv/whatever.
    raino likes this.
    07-27-16 11:54 AM
    Frankly, any CDMA carrier is straight up awful with regards to device variety, since they require their own special variants and such. Verizon's strength is that people use it, unlike Sprint, which probably explains why Sprint only ever had one BB10 device. If you really want to stay with BlackBerry, switch to T-Mobile/AT&T/some other GSM carrier and pick up a factory unlocked Passport/Priv/whatever.
    It's more so wanting to come back to BB. Left BB for an evo then 2 galaxies afterwards.

Am i able to d/l android apps on bb10? More specifically my banking apps?
    07-27-16 02:47 PM
    It's more so wanting to come back to BB. Left BB for an evo then 2 galaxies afterwards.

Am i able to d/l android apps on bb10? More specifically my banking apps?
    Download, yes. Use, that depends. If the banking app requires something that the Android runtime can't emulate, like a newer version of Android or some Google service, then you're out of luck.
    07-27-16 02:52 PM
    Download, yes. Use, that depends. If the banking app requires something that the Android runtime can't emulate, like a newer version of Android or some Google service, then you're out of luck.
    Interesting. So an app could also work but then get an update that causes it not to work?

I know my bank removed their app from BB hub years ago
    07-27-16 06:46 PM
    Interesting. So an app could also work but then get an update that causes it not to work?

I know my bank removed their app from BB hub years ago
    Correct. It could also not work in the first place, which is a common occurrence.
    Lyte likes this.
    07-27-16 07:31 PM