Hey everyone!

First time poster, long time reader.

Just a quick question. I am new to Bell and was wondering what are their charges for roaming inside the country on their network.

ie) I live in Windsor, Ontario but what to use my phone in Ottawa this weekend.

I know what the charges are for phone use, but no where am I able to find out any info about data charges outside of my home area. Can anyone clarify?

I have searched on bell.ca as well as many google searches but still no answers.

Thanks For The Help
    12-15-09 01:00 PM
    there are no extra fees for using data as long as you are in Canada. you only roam if you go to the United States. I'd just double check to make sure your phone is set to "home only" on the off chance it picks up a US cell tower, to avoid roaming charges when using data. Other than that, you're in the clear.
    12-15-09 03:12 PM
    thanks for your response. i will make sure my network is set to home only

Cheers
    12-15-09 10:29 PM
    Setting your network to home only is especially important considering that you live in Windsor, being so close to the US border. That should avoid roaming on the US provider network while at home.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 10:41 AM
    that was the first thing i did when i got home. learned that from friends who learned the hard way.

thanks
    12-16-09 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD