Hey,

just curious if i have a blackberry data plan, its a student blackberry fab 10 plan if i can use an iphone on this plan or if i have to switch my plan to use the iphone.

done lots of research and have had a hard time finding out if id have to switch or not.

dont want switch plan because i have unlimited everything email, web just no tethering, with bell.

Thanks in advance
    12-09-09 02:14 PM
    No. The Blackberry uses a different data feature than an Iphone. You would have to chabge the data feature of your plan. Are you on a student combo plan? If so you would have to change your entire plan I believe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 06:14 PM
    i have read on other forms though it was for the states that if i change my apn then i would be able to use the bb data on iphone is that wrong?
    12-10-09 08:10 PM
    i have read on other forms though it was for the states that if i change my apn then i would be able to use the bb data on iphone is that wrong?
    It still isnt possible as BB data goes through RIM and will not be able to send/receive from your phone as the iphone does not have a recognized PIN.
    12-11-09 10:04 AM
    so if that is true then why is there some forums that talk about ppl on rogers able to do it just poping their sim out and switching it to their iphone?
    12-11-09 11:35 AM
    On Rogers, the BB data plans include the same APNs as the regular data plans, PLUS the BB APN, so they work no matter what device you use. I don't know how bell does it
    12-12-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD