I went into my local corporate Verizon store to replace a sim card and low and behold the BlackBerry phones that were on display were all gone! They were replaced by the Galaxy Note Edge. I asked the salesperson what happened and he just replied that he was just told to delete the BlackBerry phones and put the Edge on display. I'm now glad I got the Q10 because who knows when or even if they will carry the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 11:24 PM
    thats the same thing I noticed in december when I went into Verizon looking to buy a Q10. There were none on display. The representative told me that they would have to order one for me if I would like to purchase. so I ended up going to Amazon website and ordered it myself.

Posted via Q10
    01-20-15 12:27 AM
    If the devices are not selling, I would remove them from the floor display too. It does not matter ifit blackberry, apple, htc, etc. I think Verizon is giving their stores more control of what they display based on what each store manager think they can sale. It too bad for blackberry, but I think when the classic is release it will be displayed in the store at least for the initial launch period.
    01-20-15 04:52 PM