Ok... just for grins and giggles... Can someone pm me the name of the software and or link for the unlock codes?? Thanks
    01-02-08 04:17 PM
    can some one tell me how to unlock my phone i want like different back rounds on it any one please id appreciate it thanks.
    01-03-08 05:13 PM
    Anyone used GSM Phone Source recently? I paid for an unlock service this past weekend and although there's a claimed 1-2 day turnaround time, I haven't heard a thing since.

I also have not gotten a response via email or telephone. Anyone have any other information? I'm about to retract my payment via PayPal and pay someone else, but I'd rather just have the code.

Thanks,
    -Eric
    01-03-08 11:03 PM
    Well, I tried using GSM Phone Source. Waited 5 days with absolutely no communication from the seller, and I finally filed a claim with PayPal for a return of funds. Thankfully they were returned very quickly.

If you're thinking of using this guy, I'd be kinda skeptical. The only point in his favor is that he returned my $.

-Eric

Anyone used GSM Phone Source recently? I paid for an unlock service this past weekend and although there's a claimed 1-2 day turnaround time, I haven't heard a thing since.

I also have not gotten a response via email or telephone. Anyone have any other information? I'm about to retract my payment via PayPal and pay someone else, but I'd rather just have the code.

Thanks,
    -Eric
    01-04-08 06:42 PM
    The process is very easy if you are with AT&T and want to unlock. I just called the AT&T CS, and he took the IEMI Code and within an hour I had the code emailed to me and just use MEPD and MEP2, put in the code and your done.
    I wish everyone would go ahead and get this done before they sold on Ebay. It is easy and would save a lot of headaches.

I love my CURVE...no better phone ever made!
    01-05-08 02:14 PM
    Well, I tried using GSM Phone Source. Waited 5 days with absolutely no communication from the seller, and I finally filed a claim with PayPal for a return of funds. Thankfully they were returned very quickly.

If you're thinking of using this guy, I'd be kinda skeptical. The only point in his favor is that he returned my $.

-Eric
    I have the same experience. Until now I haven't heard anything from GSMPhonesource. I created a paypal account just to buy an unlock code since I am in Manila. Can't use my phone DANG!!!! Can someone help me how to retract my payment? Thanks and where to buy an unlock code.
    01-06-08 02:46 AM
    i live in Pakistan got a curve carier Mobilink i want to use other sims init i ant and i requested them tey refused to give it to me i know defintely there is a software butcant find it and the people of the forum have it but they dnt tell other than y they here if they cant help their fellows its sad :-(

:-(
    01-06-08 07:43 AM
    The process is very easy if you are with AT&T and want to unlock. I just called the AT&T CS, and he took the IEMI Code and within an hour I had the code emailed to me and just use MEPD and MEP2, put in the code and your done.
    I wish everyone would go ahead and get this done before they sold on Ebay. It is easy and would save a lot of headaches.

I love my CURVE...no better phone ever made!
    Really! I posted how to get your phone unlocked if your with AT&T AT NO CHARGE on page 11! and people still ask if they should get it off of Ebay! come on read!!!!! I'll post it again for you AT&T users!

For Cingular/AT&T users looking to unlock their Blackberry Curves.. here's the number to call, have your IMEI number ready, as well as the accountholder's name and last 4 digits of the social.

+1 916-843-4685 (AT&T International Customer Service Group)

AND THEY GIVE YOU THE UNLOCK CODE FREE

it doesn't get any easier than that.
    01-06-08 06:28 PM
    Lol okaii so ii just bought a phone off of ebay.. and i read this thread until page 7 and i figured out how to unlock a phone if you are a att carrier..

the phone i bought is but its not on contract so what do i do now??

i am a t-mobile carrier..
    01-06-08 06:46 PM
    You need the help of a 3rd party unlocking service.

Try Horizonwirelessonline.com
    01-06-08 06:57 PM
    How do I get the unlock code for t-mo? I get the mepd and mep2 but then it asks for the ten digit code. I saw you posted a number to call for att customers, does t-mo have a similar cs number?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-08 05:26 AM
    How do I get the unlock code for t-mo? I get the mepd and mep2 but then it asks for the ten digit code. I saw you posted a number to call for att customers, does t-mo have a similar cs number?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Try their general customer service or go to their website and find if they have an international cs phone.
    01-07-08 03:29 PM
    You will need to buy an unlock code.

PM or email for unlock codes.
    you say pm or email for unlock code...
    what do i have to do to get it?
    01-09-08 01:35 AM
    Ok,
    I got a Blackberry 8300 from my boss. His service was with Cincinatti Bell. It uses the exact sim card as at&t. When I put the at&t card in it it says invalid. Is there a way to unlock the phone to AT&T/Cingular so I can use the phone. If so where do I start?????

Thanks,
    Chad
    01-17-08 12:00 PM
    Ok,
    I got a Blackberry 8300 from my boss. His service was with Cincinatti Bell. It uses the exact sim card as at&t. When I put the at&t card in it it says invalid. Is there a way to unlock the phone to AT&T/Cingular so I can use the phone. If so where do I start?????

Thanks,
    Chad
    You need an unlock code...pm sent
    01-17-08 03:31 PM
    For Cingular/AT&T users looking to unlock their Blackberry Curves.. here's the number to call, have your IMEI number ready, as well as the accountholder's name and last 4 digits of the social.

+1 916-843-4685 (AT&T International Customer Service Group)

AND THEY GIVE YOU THE UNLOCK CODE FREE

it doesn't get any easier than that.
    Called and asked for the code and not only did they give it to the walked me through the entire process. They do check your account to make sure that you are eligible for an unlock code.
    01-17-08 11:06 PM
    I kinda caught the thread in the middle... I see where u can call at&t for an unlock code for the at&t curves but what about my t-mobile curve? Sorry if this question has been asked b4...
    01-18-08 04:08 AM
    I kinda caught the thread in the middle... I see where u can call at&t for an unlock code for the at&t curves but what about my t-mobile curve? Sorry if this question has been asked b4...
    That's the thing...you can call YOUR provider and get an unlock code for a phone branded by your provider. You cannot call t-mobile and get an unlock code if you are not a t-mobile customer, though.

You will need to purchase a code from someone who can get them
    Last edited by murphydawg80; 01-18-08 at 10:04 AM.
    01-18-08 09:44 AM
    I assume an unlock code will vary from one curve to another. Is that based upon the IMEI number of the phone or does it vary from service provider to provider.
    01-18-08 10:03 AM
    I assume an unlock code will vary from one curve to another. Is that based upon the IMEI number of the phone or does it vary from service provider to provider.
    Each blackberry has its own unique unlock code that is associated with its unique IMEI.
    01-18-08 10:05 AM
    i received my unlock code from gsmphonesource last night and successfully unlocked my tmobile 8320.

quick and painless. the cost was nominal, imo.
    01-18-08 11:11 AM
    soo after u press mepd and mep2.. it says enter network mep code(10 left) what do u do next?
    01-21-08 09:54 PM
    atfer u put mepd then mep2.. whats the 10 digit code thats next?
    01-21-08 10:00 PM
    hey there

Can anyone help me unlock my Fido Blackberry curve ?

i am in canada

IMEI is : 355772010345655

thanks alot guys
    01-22-08 04:23 PM
    I just got an email from Paypal saying gsmphonesource refunded my payment. I texted him asking why and no reply. So I've had this paperweight for a week now. Anymore sources?
    01-22-08 06:39 PM
1,410 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD