[QUOTE=ant17;574097]

Fortunately I called T-mo and so did others here! All 100% getting their phones unlocked free!! Good deal!!!

QUOTE]

That is not true and you know it...ALL, not quite sir. Many were refused a code and gave up...you know that.
    08-05-08 09:43 AM
    I have BB 8120 got the code from a provider. Phone company is Cable & Wireless Panama but I dont seem to get any menu after typing MEPPD MEPP2
    ? What does the resulting menu for entering the code looks like?

Thx
    08-05-08 03:19 PM
    I have BB 8120 got the code from a provider. Phone company is Cable & Wireless Panama but I dont seem to get any menu after typing MEPPD MEPP2
    ? What does the resulting menu for entering the code looks like?

Thx
    Too many P's.

MEPD, then MEP2
    08-05-08 03:29 PM
    Thx for your input.
    When I type "MEPD" (do I hit enter?) and thentype "MEP2" (hit enter?)

Do I get a menu to enter code after the above?

Also the code I received from a vendor has a couple of spaces. Do I type these or can just type stright number sequence?

Thx murphydawg80
    08-05-08 03:51 PM
    Thx for your input.
    When I type "MEPD" (do I hit enter?) and thentype "MEP2" (hit enter?)

Do I get a menu to enter code after the above?

Also the code I received from a vendor has a couple of spaces. Do I type these or can just type stright number sequence?

Thx murphydawg80
    Once in the SIM Card menu (from Advanced Options):

Don't bother looking at the screen:

MEPD, MEP2, Code without spaces -> UNLOCKED!!!! (No need to hit enter)
    08-05-08 03:53 PM
    hi all,
    -can any one help me to unlock my blackberry 3810 -

-Also can some one help me to use WIFI as i can't find it in my menu at all

- Also i can't receive any thing through my bluetooth - i can only send

- Also i can't take any video i just taking snap shots
    Thank you
    08-07-08 02:21 PM
    is it the same for the t-mobile curve?
    08-07-08 06:44 PM
    hi all,
    -can any one help me to unlock my blackberry 3810 -

-Also can some one help me to use WIFI as i can't find it in my menu at all

- Also i can't receive any thing through my bluetooth - i can only send

- Also i can't take any video i just taking snap shots
    Thank you
    If your phone is locked, you can call customer service and get the unlock code from them absolutely FREE! Don't pay anyone a dime.

Follow the link under my signature for a whole thread about getting free unlocks.
    08-07-08 07:05 PM
    is it the same for the t-mobile curve?
    Same. Check the link below for unlocking free.
    08-07-08 07:06 PM
    Hi guys.. I bought a bb curve 8310 from eBay, used.. will receive it next week. I dont live in USA, I live in Dominican Republic.. so I assume I cant call AT&T or T-Mobile to get it Unlocked.. should I pay for a "local" unlock here? Thanks for your advice. Cheers
    08-30-08 02:20 AM
    Hi guys.. I bought a bb curve 8310 from eBay, used.. will receive it next week. I dont live in USA, I live in Dominican Republic.. so I assume I cant call AT&T or T-Mobile to get it Unlocked.. should I pay for a "local" unlock here? Thanks for your advice. Cheers
    Absolutely NOT, never pay for an unlock, you don't have to ever.

Don't matter if you live in DR. If ATT locked it here, then that's who you contact.

1st verify that its locked.
    08-30-08 06:47 AM
    can this be done? i have two locked ATT curves but i want to unlock them for Tmobile can i just simply download the T-Mobile OS and install?
    Last edited by Dcandvolcom1; 08-30-08 at 03:29 PM.
    08-30-08 03:25 PM
    can this be done? i have two locked ATT curves but i want to unlock them for Tmobile can i just simply download the T-Mobile OS and install?
    Negative, just call ATT to unlock it.
    08-30-08 05:51 PM
    Worked for me! ...But I have to wait for a week to get it ...oh well!
    09-01-08 10:50 PM
    What exactly does this do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-08 01:57 PM
    What are the benefits of unlocking your phone? I don't understand what UNLOCKING actually means or does...

09-03-08 02:14 PM
    I don't have anything that says SIM in my Advanced Options Menu...maybe I don't need to unlock my phone or maybe it's not possible.

I have US Cellular as my carrier.

Still clueless...

09-03-08 02:22 PM
    wOOdy65, you have a CDMA phone so unlocking it is
    not an option available to you. Since you don't have
    a SIM card that option will not be present in Advanced Options.
    09-04-08 10:50 AM
    I recieved the unlock code for my bb 8310 and followed the posted instructions. After entering my 16 digit unlock code, a box opened up for a few seconds that said "code accepted", then the box closed. Does this mean my bb is unlocked and if so, is there somewhere in the phone where I can go to verify this? I don't have another carrier's sim to test this with?

Thanks in advance.
    09-04-08 07:48 PM
    I recieved the unlock code for my bb 8310 and followed the posted instructions. After entering my 16 digit unlock code, a box opened up for a few seconds that said "code accepted", then the box closed. Does this mean my bb is unlocked and if so, is there somewhere in the phone where I can go to verify this? I don't have another carrier's sim to test this with?

Thanks in advance.
    Yes, its done. Check my unlock thread below, I believe its advanced options, and network should all read disabled.
    09-04-08 07:56 PM
    Yes, its done. Check my unlock thread below, I believe its advanced options, and network should all read disabled.
    Thanks for the quick response, ant17. There's no network showing under advanced options. If I go to advanced options, sim card, on the top of the screen it says "SIM CARD: Security Disabled". Does this mean anything?
    09-04-08 08:24 PM
    Thanks for the quick response, ant17. There's no network showing under advanced options. If I go to advanced options, sim card, on the top of the screen it says "SIM CARD: Security Disabled". Does this mean anything?
    Yes, theres a thread here,can't remember, that showed all the network stuff saying disabled.
    09-04-08 09:05 PM
    Thanks again, ant17. I found the thread at:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/how...nlocked-31101/

cjcarbone posted this:
    I think on a Curve, its options>advanced>SIM

Then type MEPD, and you will see a list.

It should say DISABLED under Network.. If it says active under Network, then it is not unlocked.
    09-04-08 09:17 PM
    Yes,that was it!!

Thanks again, ant17. I found the thread at:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/how...nlocked-31101/

cjcarbone posted this:
    I think on a Curve, its options>advanced>SIM

Then type MEPD, and you will see a list.

It should say DISABLED under Network.. If it says active under Network, then it is not unlocked.
    09-04-08 09:39 PM
    i am a new curve user and have already had to replace the first curve i received because it locked up. i am now facing the same problem with the one i have now. i have my curve password protected and i was trying to backup my information with the disk but it kept asking for my password. i entered the password i use to get into my curve and that was no good. i am now on my final attempt and risk losing my memory for the third time if i can not get the correct password in. it keeps asking me to enter blackberry then it wants my code, but it is not accepting. any guesses on how to unlock without losing my info on this final attempt?
    09-05-08 11:38 AM
1,410 ... 2627282930 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD