iz there not a free way off unlocking the fone
    01-14-10 02:44 PM
    iz there not a free way off unlocking the fone
    Only if you have an account with the carrier your phone is from and not all carriers give the codes out for free.
    01-14-10 02:45 PM
    can you not sum how get me the code
    01-14-10 02:49 PM
    can you not sum how get me the code
    Yes we can if you order the code on our site
    01-14-10 02:51 PM
    ok then kool how long will it tke for me 2 recive it nd wats the garanty it will wurk
    01-14-10 02:58 PM
    ok then kool how long will it tke for me 2 recive it nd wats the garanty it will wurk
    We can send the code within a couple of minutes and we guarantee 100% that the code will work 100%
    01-14-10 02:59 PM
    so how much iz it then
    01-14-10 03:07 PM
    Visit our site pricing is on the homepage

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 03:08 PM
    so how much iz it then
    Which provider/country is your phone from?
    01-14-10 03:09 PM
    iv got a blackberry curve 8310 its on vodafone can any1 tell me how i can unlock it plzzzzzzzz
    Follow link below for free unlock.
    01-14-10 04:55 PM
    We can help as well!!
    01-14-10 04:56 PM
    so how much iz it then
    Don't pay it's free!
    01-14-10 07:06 PM
    Not all carriers give the codes out free. Some require certain criterias, and some (like Canadian ones) simply don't give them out, even if you called them and told them your life depended on it.
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 01-14-10 at 07:19 PM.
    01-14-10 07:14 PM
    Definitely don't pay without consulting the link below first!
    01-14-10 07:28 PM
    That's funny...you keep posting everywhere don't pay...it's free and so on...obviously you have something against unlockers and that's your issue...but misleading members is not right.

With all due respect.. telling everyone over and over again that they can get the code free is WRONG!

If you do not have an account with the carrier they will not give you the code...unless you are lucky and get a CSR that has no clue of what's going on. (Yes we know...you claim to have done so)

Some carriers will simply not give the codes out like mentioned above (Rogers,Telus,Bell, Fido) Believe it or not, Bell will charge you $75 for the unlock code.

So again telling everyone they can get the code for free is misleading and is giving them hope for something they will not be able to get.

We tell everyone before to call their provider before ONLY if we know that that specific carrier will give them the code for free. If not why confuse them??

Again I don't know what you have against unlockers....I read that you tried 4 services and all failed...too bad you didn't try us..maybe you would of thought differently.
    01-14-10 07:38 PM
    And you keep spamming and scamming!!! Unsuspecting newbies into paying for something thats always been free.

Get a real job and stop spamming the forums, in violation of the rules!!!

Never pay these spammers, they are selling something, I'M NOT!!!
    01-14-10 07:41 PM
    Why I got mine free along with many thousands of others!
    01-14-10 07:43 PM
    And you keep spamming and scamming!!! Unsuspecting newbies into paying for something thats always been free.

Get a real job and stop spamming the forums, in violation of the rules!!!

Never pay these spammers, they are selling something, I'M NOT!!!
    We are not spamming but answering members questions. Take the time to read before accusing...numerous time we tell people that they can get the code for free if they have an account with that carrier. But that does not apply to everyone.

Don't worry we have a real job...unlocking is only a service we offer and are proud of it.

We are not in violation of the rules, if we were, we wouldn't be here.

You might not be selling something, but what you are saying is a lie...and you keep doing over and over.

Stop hating....
    01-14-10 07:46 PM
    Why I got mine free along with many thousands of others!
    You must be a lucky man....most of the ones on your thread had an account with the carrier...which is what we always claim.

How about we give you 10 T-Mobile IMEIS or 10 Telus IMEIS and you get the codes FREE as you claim, and we will pay you $10 each...not bad for 20 calls to make $200? don't you think
    01-14-10 07:48 PM
    We are not spamming but answering members questions. Take the time to read before accusing...numerous time we tell people that they can get the code for free if they have an account with that carrier. But that does not apply to everyone.

Don't worry we have a real job...unlocking is only a service we offer and are proud of it.

We are not in violation of the rules, if we were, we wouldn't be here.

You might not be selling something, but what you are saying is a lie...and you keep doing over and over.

Stop hating....
    You are in violation of the rules and Kevin has told you about it.

You have a web address in the user name title, that alone is spam, then all the phone numbers. The only liar is you tricking people to pay for services that are free.

You tell people to call for free, yeah right!!

Follow the link below for the truth.

Stay away from the spam.
    01-14-10 07:50 PM
    You must be a lucky man....most of the ones on your thread had an account with the carrier...which is what we always claim.

How about we give you 10 T-Mobile IMEIS or 10 Telus IMEIS and you get the codes FREE as you claim, and we will pay you $10 each...not bad for 20 calls to make $200? don't you think
    My thread is the number one sticky with more visitors than anything you ever posted for a reason.

It's true.

Nothing at all against unlockers, they should just spam elsewhere.
    01-14-10 07:53 PM
    Just some quotes from your thread to refresh the memories:

Guys I called my service provider and they said they are not allowed to give the codes to Customers and they do not unlock also. My service provider is Digicel in Curacao N.A. Could anyone help as i will be going on vacation for a couple months and I don't wanna pay Roaming charges. Please Help
    and

I just got the biggest load of crap from an AT&T CSR. He told me that because i didn't buy the phone for full retail (eBay!!), and that it wasn't the phone i started with, that he couldn't give me the code. I'm gonna call tomorrow and try again.
    and

I'm not an ATT customer, but would like to unlock an ATT phone.

I tried the "customer service" number from the website, but just got the "uh....we don't do that" response.

Is there a particular number or option selection that is being used to get to the right folks?

And most of the ones that got their codes free is because they have an account with that carrier, and that carrier happens to give the code free if you meet the criteria.

If someone buys an Telus 9700 and wants to use it in Africa...him calling Telus will not give him a code free.
    01-14-10 07:55 PM

I'm not in the spamming business like you. Just unlocking my own personal phone for free like EVERYONE else can do too.
    01-14-10 07:55 PM
    You are in violation of the rules and Kevin has told you about it.

You have a web address in the user name title, that alone is spam, then all the phone numbers. The only liar is you tricking people to pay for services that are free.

You tell people to call for free, yeah right!!

Follow the link below for the truth.

Stay away from the spam.
    So I assume you don't read the rules...you are aloud to have 1 link pointing to a site outside of Crackberry. Moderators do their jobs and tell us if something is out of line.

Again you don't reply...why don't you get everyone here Telus codes for FREE?
    01-14-10 07:56 PM
    Just some quotes from your thread to refresh the memories:

and

and

And most of the ones that got their codes free is because they have an account with that carrier, and that carrier happens to give the code free if you meet the criteria.

If someone buys an Telus 9700 and wants to use it in Africa...him calling Telus will not give him a code free.
    AND,

I'm not spamming here to sell something!! Where in the TOP sticky does it mention africa???
    01-14-10 07:57 PM
1,410 ... 54555657
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD