You will still need that unlock code (mep2) sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

so i need to get the code off the internet is there any possible way you can help me find a cheap trusted site i found this one for $6.99 http://unlockedifones.com/shop/simcard/bbunlock.html my email is [email protected] and the IMEI code for the blackberry is 35845302910225 if you can give me any help ill apreciate it... i called T-mobile and they said only the owner can unlock it if thats how can a site unlock it i just dont want to get scammed so if any one can help please help

11-22-09 12:59 PM
    Message has been sent.

11-22-09 01:01 PM
    yeah so i have to go online and find an unlock code, when i called tmobile they said only the owner may recover the unlock code is this true??
    Yes that's correct, we can get you the unlock code for your Blackberry.
    11-22-09 02:18 PM
    hello my name is jeremy and im just trying to figure out if there is a way to get the unlock code without paying some one for it? cause tmobile will not give it to me cause my account is over do
    11-23-09 03:05 PM
    u can get the unlock codes? for phones how much does this cost is it a free service
    11-23-09 03:06 PM
    u can get the unlock codes? for phones how much does this cost is it a free service
    With the discount, it would cost you $9.99 and the code is emailed instantly
    11-23-09 03:08 PM
    Hey,
    So I'm in Spain for a year and I bought a curve before I left thinking that I could unlock my phone here and put a spanish sim card in. I ended my service with ATT before I left, not knowing I needed a working ATT sim to unlock my blackberry... how can I get a working ATT sim from europe?
    11-24-09 01:56 AM
    You don't need a att sim card to unlock it. Just any sim would do. If your talking about a free one through att, yes you need active service. We can provide one for you.

11-24-09 09:22 AM
    Hey,
    So I'm in Spain for a year and I bought a curve before I left thinking that I could unlock my phone here and put a spanish sim card in. I ended my service with ATT before I left, not knowing I needed a working ATT sim to unlock my blackberry... how can I get a working ATT sim from europe?
    You can order your unlock code from us or any other reliable unlocker here on Crackberry.com
    11-24-09 11:32 AM
    I NEED HELP!!

I have bought a new Blackberry Curve 8530 which is locked by Vodafone. I obtained the unlock code which was accepted but once I tried to put a different sim card, it is still giving me "Invalid Sim"... I checked the details on the Advanced Options and everything is Disabled except Network Subset which still shows as Active.

The problem is that when i try to put MEP2 i'm not getting the pop up to enter the code again
    12-01-09 04:07 AM
    Once its accepted it won't prompt you to enter it again. Should give you ption to switch to 2G under networks.
    12-01-09 09:43 AM
    Options - Advanced Options - Sim Card - type MEPD then MEP2

and hey presto.
    when i put that it says ENTER NETWORK MEP CODE (9 LEFT)....
    12-01-09 07:47 PM
    when i put that it says ENTER NETWORK MEP CODE (9 LEFT)....
    That means your phone is locked and you have 9 attempts left to unlock it with the correct code.
    12-01-09 08:18 PM
    Love my 8900! Need to get it onto TMobile for UMA!!!!!
    12-02-09 03:22 AM
    If its a AT&T branded 8900 it won't have UMA.
    12-02-09 12:05 PM
    I have an Unlocked AT&T Blackberry 8310, can I use it with a Boostmobile Sym card?
    12-02-09 07:10 PM
    I have an Unlocked AT&T Blackberry 8310, can I use it with a Boostmobile Sym card?
    No, it does not work for boost sim card
    12-02-09 09:18 PM

it's funny everyone says they unlock there blackberry curves 8310 for free but if thats the case why has nobody uploaded the codes on the site if u have them why not share....and say ppl like me money..if anyone has a code please e-mail at [email protected] i'm goin nuts without a cell just got this blackberry and where i live coast so much to unlock anyone please send me a unlock code for my blackberry
    12-03-09 06:49 PM
    Unlock codes are unique to every phones imei. Which is why posting them would be worthless.

12-03-09 06:52 PM
    Just wanted to add my 2 pence to this long thread - I used gsmphones to unlock my curve 8900 and it worked perfectly.

Normally I'm very cautious; first I called Orange in case it would be free. They told me the unlock code would cost �20 and take 20 WORKING days to arrive by post (total joke).

I hummed and hah'ed for an hour while I read this thread and finally gave in. So many people recommended gsmphones that I thought "why not?" And the cost was less than �20 too.

Two days later I'm unlocked and very happy!

12-08-09 02:22 PM
    Just wanted to add my 2 pence to this long thread - I used gsmphones to unlock my curve 8900 and it worked perfectly.

Normally I'm very cautious; first I called Orange in case it would be free. They told me the unlock code would cost �20 and take 20 WORKING days to arrive by post (total joke).

I hummed and hah'ed for an hour while I read this thread and finally gave in. So many people recommended gsmphones that I thought "why not?" And the cost was less than �20 too.

Two days later I'm unlocked and very happy!

Glad to hear it!
    12-08-09 07:25 PM
    As long as you're happy, we are
    12-08-09 11:20 PM
    I have a curve 8320 that i used to have on tmobile, it is not activated at this time, my wifes att phone was dropped and broke yesterday and she is flying to see her parents tommarow. We currently dont have the cash to purchase the unlock code till friday, we are just poor college students, which is too late, but if anyone here can help me get my code i would be most greatfull!!!

pm me, or write [email protected]
    12-14-09 09:36 PM
    I have a curve 8320 that i used to have on tmobile, it is not activated at this time, my wifes att phone was dropped and broke yesterday and she is flying to see her parents tommarow. We currently dont have the cash to purchase the unlock code till friday, we are just poor college students, which is too late, but if anyone here can help me get my code i would be most greatfull!!!

pm me, or write [email protected]
    We can help you, email sent.
    12-14-09 09:38 PM
    thank you cellunlocknet and mick green!!! it works!!
    12-14-09 10:01 PM
1,410 ... 5152535455 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD