I need one. Please PM me. Thanks and have a great day!
    read the free unlock thread below.
    04-17-09 07:14 PM
    Check the info on my sig. super fast services
    04-18-09 01:31 AM
    I need one. Please PM me. Thanks and have a great day!
    try MFI multiloader, google is your friend in fynding it
    Sometimes the free sollutions are the best !
    04-18-09 06:52 AM
    Check the info on my sig. super fast services
    No advertising here, read the rules.
    04-18-09 10:22 AM
    Definitely do NOT pay for unlock services, its totally FREE.

Do not follow links outside this forum, they are selling service in violation of forum rules.
    04-18-09 10:24 AM
    I just called T-Mobile and explained to them that I need the unlock code for both of my 8320's because I do work outside of the US and I want to use sim cards from those countries. They did not give me any problem and filled out the form while I was on the phone with them.
    04-18-09 12:59 PM
    worked great. thanks
    04-21-09 11:37 AM
    Does anyone know how to unlock a verizon blackberry curve? I tried the global customer care, but because it isn't a global phone it didn't work. Help please????????????????
    04-22-09 08:45 PM
    Does anyone know how to unlock a verizon blackberry curve? I tried the global customer care, but because it isn't a global phone it didn't work. Help please????????????????
    You can't unlock a CDMA phone this way. You can get into the programming menu by pressing ##xxxxxxx and talk, where xxxxxx is either six zeros or your six digit MSL/SPC depending on your provider, but I would HIGHLY recommend against doing anything in that menu without knowing EXACTLY what you are doing... your phone will cease to function properly if you mess anything up. Furthermore, your phone will only work on another CDMA provider and you'll have to get them to enter your ESN or MEID into their system, then you'll have to reprogram the phone with that provider's info. It's not easy, but if you must do it, there's a thread around here somewhere about getting the Storm to work on another CDMA provider. One more thing if you want to migrate your device to Sprint, you can forget about it, they flat out will NOT put another provider's device's ESN/MEID in their system.
    04-26-09 01:41 AM
    hi,

how and where can i get di code. . . ? thank u
    05-01-09 12:13 PM
    hi,

how and where can i get di code. . . ? thank u
    Read forum at link below.
    05-01-09 07:18 PM
    I purchased an AT&T 8300 and went to GSM PhoneSource.com for the unlock code. He charges $19 USD and has the unlock code to you in a matter of hours. I have used his service on several occassions and he is very trustworthy and reliable.

When I received my unlock code, I powered up the Curve with NO SIM installed.

Cingular / AT&T Curve, 8300, 8800

Can be done without a sim card inserted

1. go to settings

2 go to options

3. go to advanced options

4. go to sim card

5. Hold the ALT Key while typing in MEPE ( not case sensitive ) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )

6. It will say "Enter Network MEP Code, then you type in the unlock code, press in the trackball to confirm

7. Your phone is now unlocked

Hope this helps

i read da post u made about unlockin ur bb curve 8300
    i was wounderin how do u get da mep unlock code?
    05-02-09 11:36 PM
    How do I get my blackberry 8350i to work on boost? I can only access intenet through WI FI and I can/t text or receive. Do I need service books or I don't know. Please Help!!!!
    05-03-09 02:06 AM
    i read da post u made about unlockin ur bb curve 8300
    i was wounderin how do u get da mep unlock code?
    Follow link below.
    05-03-09 06:06 AM
    How do I get my blackberry 8350i to work on boost? I can only access intenet through WI FI and I can/t text or receive. Do I need service books or I don't know. Please Help!!!!
    Wrong forum, use the search.
    05-03-09 06:07 AM
    I just called my provider (T-Mobile) and they gave me the steps and code to unlock but be aware that when you're in an area your provider has no service, your phone is roaming the whole time it's on! They told me to turn the ph off when not in use when in a roaming area to avoid charges...which defeats the purpose of having a phone! Guess I won't unlock it.
    05-03-09 07:34 AM
    ????? I use a pp sim for voice, and surf free almost anywhere.

No data plan at all.

I have the 8320 and never got popped for roaming.
    05-03-09 05:11 PM
    Need tha codes to unlock my 8330 from alltel
    05-03-09 08:31 PM
    Need tha codes to unlock my 8330 from alltel
    Unlocking CDMA phones is different and they will only work on another CDMA network, i.e. not ATT or TMobile.

Why are you needing to unlock it, which carrier were you planning on porting it to?
    05-04-09 10:04 PM
    Or the codes that your all talking about only for Cingular /AT&T? I know someone that can do it for me but if it takes him longer than an hour he will charge me, i'd rather just do it myself if its not that complicated! i have read some of the other postings about this but not that great with the technical stuff, but I'm not totally illiterate on computers! Thank you to whoever responds!!
    Last edited by Amyhare23; 05-04-09 at 11:53 PM.
    05-04-09 11:51 PM
    is anybody help me unlock my blackberry curve 8310?
    05-05-09 05:41 AM
    Or the codes that your all talking about only for Cingular /AT&T? I know someone that can do it for me but if it takes him longer than an hour he will charge me, i'd rather just do it myself if its not that complicated! i have read some of the other postings about this but not that great with the technical stuff, but I'm not totally illiterate on computers! Thank you to whoever responds!!
    This will only work for GSM 8300/8310/8320 models, all CDMA (Sprint, Verizon, etc.) 8330s cannot be unlocked in the same fashon, there is a method, but it will only allow you to use it on another CDMA carrier and then, only if they'll add the phone's ESN to their system to allow activation.
    05-06-09 01:47 AM
    Hmmm...idk what all the fuss is. I just called AT&T, asked them for the unlock code & they gave it to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 09:24 PM
    Hmmm...idk what all the fuss is. I just called AT&T, asked them for the unlock code & they gave it to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Excellente!!
    05-08-09 11:12 PM
    Hi I am new to the blackberrys I have got hold of a Blackberry 8100 on vodafone I have unlcoked the phone it says on the mepd screensim is dissabled network is dissabled network sudset is dissabled service provider is dissabled and corporate is dissabled. I have got a orange sim card which when i put it into the blackberry it says sim card rejected could some body please help me with this as i would love to get this phone working many thanks nick
    05-09-09 10:21 AM
1,410 ... 4041424344 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD