Cool, very cool, now can use my curve 8310 anywhere...

Thanks in Advance!
    03-14-09 02:44 PM
    Anyone have the "Network MEP Code" for At&t Curve 8300 ? Wife is going to France, wants to use her Orange SIM Card.
    03-14-09 11:34 PM
    After typing in those two codes... then what do you type in for the code? The network MEP code?
    03-15-09 01:23 AM
    After typing in those two codes, and then the box comes up, what do you type in the box?
    03-15-09 01:28 AM
    hah awesome!
    thanks
    03-15-09 05:23 PM
    I see a lot of close answer's, but not the correct answer. ok 1st go to click on Options, next click Advanced Options, next click sim card and type in MEPD that will get you into the sim card security section, if your phone is locked, the line at network will sat ACTIVE , so your sim card is locked on your network, high light the word NETWORK AND then now type MEP and then hit the ALT key and the the number 2 key. That will open up the spot to type the unlock code, and the phone will now say on the network line DISABLED so any sim card will work in the phone. T- Mobile will give you the T- Mobile unlock codes for their T- Mobile phones, via e-mail just call and ask for it. AT&T will break your chops like the unlock code was in a vault at Fort Knox. I usually tell AT&T I am going to Italy,and want to use the phone while I am on vacation, with a pre paid sim card in Italy. That seems to work best. Good Luck . bye Director447
    03-15-09 07:15 PM
    A whole thread dedicated for that very purpose.

See below.
    03-15-09 08:25 PM
    For the Curve you have to go to the advance options to find it then simcard then mep2.

"In some rare cases I have had to wipe the blackberry and or remove any IT policies on there that could prevent you from removing the simlock."
    03-16-09 06:08 PM
    dose anyone know if i can use my unlock at&t phone with a boost sim card?
    03-17-09 05:30 PM
    I'm new to the BB world and all of this technology so forgive me for this (possibly) stupid question...I have the curve 8330 with Sprint, I saw this forum and I was just wondering what does accessing the MEP mode on the sim card do for the phone (?) and would the code work on my phone ?
    03-18-09 03:34 PM
    MEPD will not work for a Curve Style Blackberry, you have to simply use MEP2 or MEPD just to get the Status of the Unlock. You may have to remove the IT policy first if its not allowing access. Ask me if you need it I can send you IT Policy Removal Software Free as possible.
    03-20-09 01:37 AM
    Why would you crack the sim card? I am new to this and trying to learn everything I can about this damned phone. Thanks
    03-20-09 09:03 AM
    I have the curve, 8310. I was able to get the unlock code from AT&T, entered it, it was accepted. However, when I put in my T-mo sim from my Sidekick I get an error message on the BB. It says "App Error 523". Any suggestions?
    03-20-09 02:11 PM
    New to this forum and nice to meet ya all

Btw, just wonder does anyone have the software for generating unlock codes blackberry curve. It'd be great if you could send the link or what is the name of the software.

Thank!
    03-23-09 09:42 AM
    New to this forum and nice to meet ya all

Btw, just wonder does anyone have the software for generating unlock codes blackberry curve. It'd be great if you could send the link or what is the name of the software.

Thank!
    I have a world unlock and motorola unlock program, but I'm sure neither work on the curve.

The good news is, your provider will unlock it free, IF and only IF you know how to ask.

The link below my sign. has a forum JUST for free unlocking methods.

cheers

ap
    03-23-09 07:00 PM
    i want to unlock my bb help plz
    03-24-09 12:26 AM
    i did that free unlock code thing that we CB posted and still no unlock code
    03-24-09 01:43 AM
    Does any one have the unlock code for the 8310
    03-26-09 02:08 PM
    Alltel lol.
    03-26-09 09:15 PM
    I just called them and asked to unlock my phone and they gave me the code with no hassle (with a legitimate reason, of course).

Now I just need to figure out how to use the code...
    Last edited by weezygeezy; 03-27-09 at 01:30 PM.
    03-27-09 01:26 PM
    I just called them and asked to unlock my phone and they gave me the code with no hassle (with a legitimate reason, of course).

Now I just need to figure out how to use the code...
    Just unlock it baby. They should have given instructions in an email.
    03-27-09 07:10 PM
    Just unlock it baby. They should have given instructions in an email.
    the thing is, do i put another sim card in? or should i take my existing ATT sim card out? and how/where do i type in the MEPD code?
    03-28-09 01:12 PM
    the thing is, do i put another sim card in? or should i take my existing ATT sim card out? and how/where do i type in the MEPD code?
    Weezy,

Try this:

When I received my unlock code, I powered up the Curve with NO SIM installed.

Cingular / AT&T Curve, 8300, 8800

Can be done without a sim card inserted

1. go to settings

2 go to options

3. go to advanced options

4. go to sim card

5. Hold the ALT Key while typing in MEPE ( not case sensitive ) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )

6. It will say "Enter Network MEP Code, then you type in the unlock code, press in the trackball to confirm

7. Your phone is now unlocked

Hope this helps
    03-28-09 01:31 PM
    Weezy,

Try this:

When I received my unlock code, I powered up the Curve with NO SIM installed.

Cingular / AT&T Curve, 8300, 8800

Can be done without a sim card inserted

1. go to settings

2 go to options

3. go to advanced options

4. go to sim card

5. Hold the ALT Key while typing in MEPE ( not case sensitive ) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )

6. It will say "Enter Network MEP Code, then you type in the unlock code, press in the trackball to confirm

7. Your phone is now unlocked

Hope this helps
    Hey, this worked! THANKS!!!! All this time I thought I had to type in "MEPD", so I typed in "MEPE" and it finally worked. Again, Thanks a bunch!!!
    03-28-09 01:47 PM
    Just did the above and from the time i pulled up the AT&T website to the phone restarting after the unlock took about 10min. I was very straight forward with them and she gave me the code right away.

Thanks Ant
    03-28-09 02:27 PM
1,410 ... 3839404142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD