so we know RIM has been switching names around here as of late. i recently wrote a thread about this phone NOT coming to t-mobile. i spoke with a GM and he said he had a meeting with RIM. i just spoke with a t-mobile Manager.... the Manager said this phone was suppose to launch this month on t-mobile. he said RIM moved it back to August and that the bold 9900 is launching in September. but get this.... the all touchscreen blackberry is suppose to be launching on t-mobile under the name curve. not the curve touch with the qwerty keyboard but the all touchscreen phone formally known as the storm. this is what i just was told 5 min ago on the phone. the guy name is kevin and he is a manager at a local t-mobile store. he is doing an upgrade on my moms account. So take it for what it is worth. obviously this totally contradicts what i was just told two weeks ago from a gm at another local store. i just wanted to upgrade the blackberry loyalist on this site. at this point it's just a rumor for me. but the guy said he would put me on his notification list so when he get an official date he will let me know.
    07-23-11 04:26 PM
    and this is why you never go on speculation.
    wait til its in concrete before believing.
    fiddysheqel likes this.
    07-23-11 04:43 PM
    and this is why you never go on speculation.
    wait til its in concrete before believing.
    Like I said its a rumor for now. I just don't see why anyone would make up such things. This information has to be coming from somewhere. There's always a little truth to every rumor. So if this does happen at least I won't be surprised.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-11 06:00 PM
    Like I said its a rumor for now. I just don't see why anyone would make up such things. This information has to be coming from somewhere. There's always a little truth to every rumor. So if this does happen at least I won't be surprised.

issue is based upon your threads you try and be a tmo 'insider' and you go off of stories from managers and reps.

and people make stuff up all the time, and even if there is an ounce of truth, remember the telephone game.
    07-26-11 10:11 AM
    issue is based upon your threads you try and be a tmo 'insider' and you go off of stories from managers and reps.

and people make stuff up all the time, and even if there is an ounce of truth, remember the telephone game.
    Not the case. Like I said for the loyal blackberry user like myself I try and keep them up on ANYTHING I hear.

Not once did I say my thread should be taken as a devine word that all should believe. I always said take it as a grain of salt... So you should read it all before you go and give me an attempted t-mobile insider lable.

07-27-11 01:10 AM
    Whatever the case may be, they need to announce the dates for these phones.

Call them whatever you want, I just want a new blackberry.

07-27-11 09:38 AM
    Whatever the case may be, they need to announce the dates for these phones.

Call them whatever you want, I just want a new blackberry.

Yeah I'm torn... I'm thinking as hard as it may be at this point I'm going to wait for QNX phones launching next year.

07-27-11 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD