I also had a great experience with them the last time I used them (January 16, 2015) unlocking my BB Bold 9900. I just purchased the Z10 unlock code today (which states 1-12 hrs) and will report back on how they did this time... based on my last experience with the 9900 I was very happy and am using them again.
    04-01-15 11:00 AM
    I just received an email update from BlackberrySourceCode saying they received the payment and unlock in progress... very nice to get a status update instead of waiting for the final unlock to see if it has occurred within the expected time... I'll update again once the unlock is complete
    04-01-15 04:23 PM
    I had the code emailed to me yesterday evening (Thursday) at 6:42 pm and it worked perfectly. Based on my two recent experiences (Bold 9900 and Z10) I would continue recommending them and will us them again for my next unlock.
    04-03-15 01:18 PM
    Hey TOBBUser,

Thanks for following up here!

We wee glad to unlock your phone again!
    04-05-15 08:50 PM
    can you please check the unlocking status of this imei?? 3569xxxxxxxxxTransaction ID: 0R004250RG730882C. i've allready sent you few emails but no response from your team!
    Last edited by popescudanconstantin; 04-30-15 at 04:34 AM.
    04-30-15 02:47 AM
    Hi,

Yes, I can check it, please remove your IMEI# from the post though as it's not safe to post IMEI# the thread.

Please email me directly at Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com and I can check it for you

Cheers!
    04-30-15 04:06 AM
    I've already sent a Email to Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com. Pls check and reply as soon as
    @Code unlock BlackBerry Z30 Telus IMEI : 35......6242
    Tks so much!
    05-01-15 06:59 AM
    I'm very dissapointed for the services of BlackBerry code source unlock. over 3 days (code on 1-12hour), nobody contact me, nobody reply my email
    Maybe this is the last I contact them
    05-04-15 07:41 AM
    I ordered my blackberry classic unlock code today at 12pm EST (May 9th 2015) and I haven't heard from them yet. I'll be patient and wait 24 hours but i'm basically phone less atm since I sold my iphone 6+ and got this phone . Hope they can provide me the unlock code soon.
    05-09-15 07:57 PM
    Ordered unlock code at 4:47 pm yesterday. Hoping for the best.

SQW-100-3 10.3.2.680 Allergy/Pulmonary
    05-14-15 12:37 PM
    Hi everyone,

The codes should have all been sent ontime, maybe you are e-mailing the wrong address.

Please email me at Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com and provide your order info and I can have your orders checked and resent asap.

have a great day everyone!

Cheers,
    Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource; 05-20-15 at 06:05 AM.
    05-14-15 04:21 PM
    hi sent email with transaction id. to all emails could find no response. only orderd off u guys as google recomended you and saw you unlock the edge 6 on ee in the uk. so we paid for the code so my wife can put her old sim in it. but no emails or confirmation etc.
    07-09-15 01:34 PM
    The order states 1-7 hours, but i did not hear anything within that time. Email to sales did not help either nor filling out contact form. I can contact ATT directly and it takes about 24 hours for them, the reason why i chose this service is quick turn around.... which is not not happening.
    08-13-15 12:11 PM
    Hi,

For AT&T USA codes it is 1 - 2 business days AVERAGE delivery time, not 1 -7 hours
    Please email me at Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com and I can have your order checked for you
    and rushed if possible if you are in a hurry
    08-13-15 06:56 PM
    I used blackberry code source a month or so ago for my passport and turned into a long stretched out delay for my code. I had to open a paypal case at about a weeks time. At that point they gave me an excuse that it was stuck and so they had to run the code again and was immediately given the code. Mind you, when you receive the paypal invoice after you pay, it say about a day for code but I understand, 2 days would be good. Not with my passport.

Now on to my blackberry classic. I decided that maybe the first time was a fluke and decide to give them a second chance and paid for a code for my at&t classic that I urgently needed to move off at&t to T-Mobile as I was about to lose my number as my contract was ending. I advised them of this. Same thing happened, a week later another excuse something about that they had to contact blackberry for my code and was going to take longer. I opened a case up after I told them I no longer need the code and refuse to refund my money and I believe they will stretch out the case until the last day to get my money back, not a problem not hard up for for the money but will let other members know about how the service was in the last two months on two different phones.

If you do read this blackberry source code, just login to paypal and close the case and give me my money back as I had to buy a phone so I would not lose my number.

Thanks for nothing
    08-20-15 12:51 AM
    Wow two times? I wouldnt have used them again but thanks for the heads up, was about to buy an unlock code from them but you saved me the possible aggravation

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    08-20-15 01:06 AM
    Hi Espresso1967,

First I would like to thank you for your purchases.

But it would have been nice if you would email us at Sales @ BlackberryCodeSource.com to solve any issues rather than post on CB as this is not exactly what happened with your orders.

You ordered the code for AT&T Blackberry, it take 1 - 2 business days average as stated on the order form
    The code came back as NOT FOUND at the end of 2 business days.
    This happens with a few AT&T phones, unfortunately it was the case with both of your phones. We have unlocked thousands
    of AT&T Blackberrys and have served many Crackberry members and always do our best to send codes as soon as possible. I understand you were in a rush and I apologize for any incovenience that may have been caused but with a few AT&T BB Classic's and passports,etc it can sometimes be tricky as for some reason the IMEI#'s are not in the database and we only find that out after it completes processing, then we can have them reprocessed with a not found method and have the IMEI#'s put into the database for unlocking.

We emailed you right after the IMEI# completed processing and came back as NOT FOUND
    to let you know and stated that if you want we can reprocess it with the NOT FOUND method
    that takes 1 - 3 business days to process and gets the code through a secondary Blackberry method.
    We also stated that if you don't want it we can cancel the order and refund you in full right away.

You agreed to have it reprocessed and we sent the code for processing and paid the supplier for it.

Then 2 days in you opened a paypal claim and wanted a refund even though it hadn't been the full three days yet.

We emailed you but you never replied after that.

We will cancel the order and refund you in full no problem, But I just want to clear up the order process.

Again, if any inconvenience was caused I sincerely apologize. We will refund you in full now.

Also, we want our customers to have a good experience dealing with us and would like to make it up to you.

If you would still like to unlock the phone or another phone in the future please email me
    and we will do it for FREE.

Feel free to email me at Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com anytime if you or anyone has any questions, I'm always glad to help.
    08-20-15 01:34 AM
    Hey rebroker2009 and Fellow Crackberry members!

I want to ensure you this is not the usual case with our service, We apologize to any Crackberry members for the initial issues with a few delayed orders this summer.

I was out of town on a trip last minute a few times this summer and we had codes processed by a new employee, they
    were a bit slower than usual with orders sometimes and we apologize for that. Everything is running smoothly now

rebroker2009 If you want to unlock the phone still I have contacted you with a special offer.

and any CB Members, if you need to unlock a phone this Summer email Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com anytime with your CB username and we will give you a special discount.

Cheers!
    08-20-15 01:44 AM
    I appear to be having similar problems to others.

Three days and two emails later I'm still awaiting my unlock code. Both emails have gone unanswered. I've used BBCS before but am very disappointed with the service this time.
    08-22-15 08:07 AM
    Hey JANik,

The code was sent through our Automated system already, and resent again today after I got your email.

Hope you received it, let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

Enjoy your Unlocked Blackberry!
    08-22-15 06:32 PM
    Hey JANik,

Please update

cheers!
    08-24-15 04:39 AM
    so didn't receive any status message,
    no unlock code.
    I am getting anxious
    cud you please check?
    10-06-15 03:17 PM
    i to sent payment from sunday and still havent recieved my code i sent various emails and no response my next move will be to try and get my monies back with paypal via a dispute..sigh
    10-07-15 12:14 PM
    Hi supersamues ,

We emailed you but didn't get a response

Now I see you have posted here on crackberry instead of emailing us

The Unlock Code was coming back as NOT FOUND with the regular method
    We can have it reprocessed with the NOT FOUND method that gets the code directly from
    Blackberry within 24 - 48 hours or we can cancel the order and refund you in full please confirm what
    you prefer.

Best Regards,

Sean
    10-07-15 04:58 PM
    Hi supersamues ,

We emailed you but didn't get a response

Now I see you have posted here on crackberry instead of emailing us

The Unlock Code was coming back as NOT FOUND with the regular method
    We can have it reprocessed with the NOT FOUND method that gets the code directly from
    Blackberry within 24 - 48 hours or we can cancel the order and refund you in full please confirm what
    you prefer.

Best Regards,

Sean
    Hi BBCS,

I get the same result, (and i asked to use the NOT FOUND method, still waiting) why did you dont use the "second method" to get the code directly ?!

Thx in advance
    10-08-15 12:12 AM
99 1234