Please someone help me how to find the original carrier of my BB, and I want to unlock it to use in my country. by the way I'm from Philippines. the unit is no logo printed in the body, no logo pop in the Start-up, no clue, all I know this unit is locked.

thanks in advance.
    03-27-19 03:06 AM
    Can you return it?
    03-28-19 07:04 AM
    I'm from Philippines and the shipping is very expensive. can you help me out, I can give you my IMEI if you needed, I want to use my Classic so badly.
    04-01-19 12:45 AM
    I'm from Philippines and the shipping is very expensive. can you help me out, I can give you my IMEI if you needed, I want to use my Classic so badly.
    Well, if you bought it from the US, you'll likely have to travel back there to get it unlocked.

There is no other way, except maybe chancing it on ebay. You only get seven (7) tries.

Submitted via blackberry passport on freedom mobile HSPA+ or LTE
    04-07-19 05:27 AM
    Well, if you bought it from the US, you'll likely have to travel back there to get it unlocked.

There is no other way, except maybe chancing it on ebay. You only get seven (7) tries.

Submitted via blackberry passport on freedom mobile HSPA+ or LTE
    Yeah if he can't return it.... taking a chance with some of the sites (doctorSim) that claim they can unlock a phone, is really the only option at this point.
    04-08-19 11:57 AM
    Have you tried bringing it to Greenhills?
    04-08-19 12:07 PM
    Sir johnny_bravo72, Dunt Dunt Dunt, Thanks for the advice and tips, I already unlock my BB using 3rd party and its working great.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    04-09-19 09:59 PM
    Sir johnny_bravo72, Dunt Dunt Dunt, Thanks for the advice and tips, I already unlock my BB using 3rd party and its working great.
    Now I'd look at what OS it's running and maybe at using an Autoloader to update it.
    04-10-19 02:59 PM
    Hello! Who is this "3rd party"? I need unlock my BB Classic too. TY
    08-26-20 03:57 PM