I just got a Blackberry Storm 9530 from my brother. It a is a Verizon Blackberry and my carrier is T-mobile. I called Verizon and said I was leaving the country and that my business supplied me with a Blackberry to use, but I want to be able to use my other sim card with the phone. They said they couldn't give me the code because I was not a customer through Verizon. I tried a site called unlocking.com and have not heard anything from them in 2 days. Can anyone help me get this phone unlocked?
    03-25-10 04:03 PM
    We can get you the code within a minute from payment clearing.

Unlocking.com was actually another name before that name and has a HUGE bad wrap, which is why they continue to change names. But still deliver the same crappy service.
    Last edited by CarrierUnlock; 03-25-10 at 05:28 PM.
    03-25-10 05:21 PM
    I just got a Blackberry Storm 9530 from my brother. It a is a Verizon Blackberry and my carrier is T-mobile. I called Verizon and said I was leaving the country and that my business supplied me with a Blackberry to use, but I want to be able to use my other sim card with the phone. They said they couldn't give me the code because I was not a customer through Verizon. I tried a site called unlocking.com and have not heard anything from them in 2 days. Can anyone help me get this phone unlocked?
    Sorry to hear that, any of us reliable unlockers here can get you the code. We can email you the unlock code within a couple of minutes. Let us know if you need help.
    03-25-10 10:52 PM
    Hey,

Can you provide an orderID please?

Thanks
    03-26-10 08:50 AM
    4 million phones unlocked eh? Thats a lot of phones
    03-26-10 02:26 PM
    That is a lot of phones....
    03-26-10 04:21 PM
    4 million phones unlocked eh? Thats a lot of phones
    We've been doing this since 2002
    03-26-10 06:34 PM
    A lot of name changes and bad wrap on here though.
    03-26-10 06:36 PM
    We've never changed our name. We did change our domain one time in the past 8 years.
    03-26-10 06:46 PM
    We've never changed our name. We did change our domain one time in the past 8 years.
    My apologies must have been a different company then.
    03-26-10 06:51 PM
    2109234 is the order number. It is under my girlfriends name as I used her debit card to order. Tried calling, emailing, and using the so-called online support with not hearing a single thing, got jipped out of $20. Used theremoteunlocker and had my code within an hour of placing my order.... If anyone knows how I can get my refund from unlocking.com please let me know.
    03-27-10 10:39 PM
    Hey,

We sent you three emails asking for the correct IMEI, you only gave us 13 digits.

I've refunded the order, the funds should be back in your account.

Thanks
    03-27-10 10:41 PM
    Glad to see a happy ending
    03-27-10 10:46 PM
    Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. Never received any e-mails so I am not sure what happened, the info was correct. I checked and I did leave the IMEI a digit or two short so sorry about that, but thanks again.
    03-27-10 10:52 PM
    Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. Never received any e-mails so I am not sure what happened, the info was correct. I checked and I did leave the IMEI a digit or two short so sorry about that, but thanks again.
    contact me if you still need unlocking service
    your code will be ready within 1 min after payment has been cleared
    br

datastore
    03-28-10 04:44 PM
    Datastore...I think it would be wise to read threads before posting message. OP has already unlocked his Blackberry.....
    03-30-10 12:48 AM
    We appreciate the kind words!

2109234 is the order number. It is under my girlfriends name as I used her debit card to order. Tried calling, emailing, and using the so-called online support with not hearing a single thing, got jipped out of $20. Used theremoteunlocker and had my code within an hour of placing my order.... If anyone knows how I can get my refund from unlocking.com please let me know.
    04-02-10 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD