i know t-mobile just launched the tmobile complete prepaid 8520 at select best buys and walmarts...i just need to know a few things before i go out and buy it..

1. Does it come in White or just black?

2. After the included free month of service is up, would i be able to switch to a different tmobile plan, perhaps data only? since i have a phone for voice and text.. And does such a plan (data only) exist for BlackBerry's on the Even More + (formerly Flexpay Monthly) plan? I even went to a tmobile store and they couldn't seem to answer my question..

3. What is the price? and is there tax on it or an activation fee?

If you don't know what I mean by Tmobile Complete, please google it before answering. Thanks.
    12-03-09 05:11 PM
    i know t-mobile just launched the tmobile complete prepaid 8520 at select best buys and walmarts...i just need to know a few things before i go out and buy it..

2. After the included free month of service is up, would i be able to switch to a different tmobile plan, perhaps data only? since i have a phone for voice and text.. And does such a plan (data only) exist for BlackBerry's on the Even More + (formerly Flexpay Monthly) plan? I even went to a tmobile store and they couldn't seem to answer my question..

If you don't know what I mean by Tmobile Complete, please google it before answering. Thanks.
    Please. Please. Please. Do not bring any more T-Mobile business to Walmart or Best Buy.

Having said that, the T-Mobile Complete is essentially a Flexpay monthly account. This would mean that you could switch the rate plan after the first month if you wanted. There is no data only plan, but you may still be able to get the Web&400 message bundle for $45 plus the control charge and tax. As with all Flexpay accounts, there is no activation fee. I'm not sure if both colors of the 8520 are offered.
    12-04-09 01:14 AM

If you want a white 8520 with a different plan, then you should purchase it at the TMo store instead of Best Buy or WalMart.

You can find information about the Blackberry Data only plan and the EM + plan on the TMo website.

Check Best Buy's website to find their price and fees.

I did not need to google it.
    12-04-09 01:35 AM
    the problem is i already have a phone with voice and text.. i need data only...or atleast web + text, without voice...but it also must be on the EM + as I'm buying the tmobile complete.
    12-04-09 05:04 PM
    ... tmobile complete ... before i go out and buy it.

... perhaps data only? ...

... i have a phone for voice and text ...

... Even More + ...
    ... i already have a phone with voice and text ...

... i need data only or at least web + text, without voice ...

... but it also must be on the EM + ...

... I'm buying the tmobile complete ...
    12-05-09 03:04 AM
    the problem is i already have a phone with voice and text.. i need data only...

or atleast web + text, without voice...but it also must be on the

EM + as I'm buying the tmobile complete
    You're lost.
    12-05-09 04:20 AM
    You're lost.
    That pretty much sums it up, heh.
    12-07-09 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD