Again, the OP was just trolling.

The EVO is a good phone with a lot going for it esp if you aren't into just email, calendar & contacts.
    I actually prefer the contact list of my Evo more than my 9630. It has everything my blackberry contact list has plus facebook contact sync and twitter contact sync.

evo is a toy I rather not have I'll stick with bb not a great fan of the touch screen myself played with the evo and it is a very nice but but not for me bb fits just nice.
    calling the Evo a toy is just outrageously ignorant
    07-22-10 11:39 PM
    Ha ha ha hahaha! Oh man... Your killing me. That's great!
    yeah, the EVO is a toy indeed, what with it's feature set and specs being dwarfed in comparison to a Blackberry.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-10 12:55 PM
    I'm moving from a blackberry on sprint to an EVO specifically for MiFi. and 4g of course.
    07-25-10 02:27 PM
    I hate to say this again and ill say it till the day i die blackberry sucks on all carriers the phone is a waste. EVO RULES.
    Last edited by KINGHARRIS83; 07-25-10 at 04:06 PM. Reason: FORGOT SOMETHING.
    07-25-10 04:06 PM
    First let me say that I have no reason to be loyal to any phone platform. I bought my Tour to use as my personal phone and it has been the best communication tool I have ever used. I got the chance to play with a friends Evo a few weeks ago and fell in love with some of the features. Pinch to zoom, fast webpage rendering, wifi. I have a couple concerns though. I am terrible at typing on the Evo's touch screen, I'm a little bit more accurate in "landscape mode" but the screen is so sensitive that I would frequently hit a key I did not mean to. This next issue is what might keep me from jumping to Android though. I was just browsing the Android Cenral forums and read how easy it is to either answer or ignore a call when you pull the phone out of your pocket. I have never been a fan of holsters so I carry my phone in my front pocket. Just wondering if any of you Evo boys had this problem. Fortunately I'm not due for an upgrade until Dec. I say fortunately because it gives me five months to see what other phones come out.
    07-26-10 06:58 PM
    Let's give credit to Sprint for finally giving us Sprint users a reason to argue over a very good phone line up's!!
    Doesn't really help if the arguments are as pathetic as this thread though...
    07-26-10 07:17 PM
    I hate to say this again and ill say it till the day i die blackberry sucks on all carriers the phone is a waste. EVO RULES.
    Sorry, I don't believe you...

(I mean the part that you "hate to say it")
    07-26-10 07:22 PM
    Sorry, I don't believe you...

(I mean the part that you "hate to say it")
    i believe him but i wants the samsung epic 4g
    07-27-10 10:24 PM
    I love my Tour but RIM is not keeping up with the times. I understand that it was a business device first, but RIM took it upon themselves to promote it for the normal consumer. Now they need to step it up because Android and iOS is much better right now.
    07-27-10 10:44 PM
    I love my Tour but RIM is not keeping up with the times. I understand that it was a business device first, but RIM took it upon themselves to promote it for the normal consumer. Now they need to step it up because Android and iOS is much better right now.
    patience my friend The new OS and slider looks sweet!
    07-28-10 11:07 AM
    It is all preference and what you need the phone, yes i said it, PHONE.

Blackberry for business, Push email, messaging, physical keyboard and security.

Evo 4G for the Browsing, you tube, twitter, facebook and for the App junky.

take your pick...

For me i need my phone for messaging and email and no one does it better than blackberry.
    07-29-10 10:30 PM
    It is all preference and what you need the phone, yes i said it, PHONE.

Blackberry for business, Push email, messaging, physical keyboard and security.

Evo 4G for the Browsing, you tube, twitter, facebook and for the App junky.

take your pick...

For me i need my phone for messaging and email and no one does it better than blackberry.
    wow, so you're argument is "hey we can do email better, and that's it. and your phone can do more things too"

well, you've got push email... whoopee. I hope it's just plain text email then. Of course all this is assuming BIS/BES is up, otherwise you're device is useless with that achilles heal.

So you're argument of doing email better for business... can you view a "large" (say 10MB?) Office document on your business device without it being 'truncated'?

And your physical keyboard? mine is considerably bigger and easier to type on in landscape mode.
    07-29-10 10:42 PM
    Well I'm finding EVO to be a very productive business tool & hey its fun.
    Email is just as good if not better.
    Video chat!!!! great tool for business I'm loving it.
    Screen & device speed-performance are amazing no shortage of 3rd party Apps.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 07-31-10 at 12:54 PM.
    07-31-10 12:51 PM
    Evo is already getting 2.2 this week. 2nd phone to get 2.2 Nexus being the first.. Sprint's not doing bad at all
    07-31-10 06:59 PM
    God...another trash talk thread started by someone who doesn't know how to use their EVO.
    07-31-10 07:51 PM
    It took me a little to get used to the Evo from my BB Bold. I will admit that much for sure.
    However once you get used to the platform and phone, you will learn to appreciate it. I am on the forums constantly learning new things and actually think I am more productive with it now.
    I am now Remote desktopping into my PC at work so no need to carry my laptop. Free wifi tether incase I need to carry my laptop.
    Responding to emails and texts as I normally do. Prob around 4K texts a month or so.
    FB app works better although it still has some bugs, but not nearly as bad as BB.
    I can open office documents fine
    Upload pics and vids on the go with the quickness
    Best of all, I can actually surf the web properly now. Flash makes the world of difference. No need to view mobile versions of sites anymore. I am using 3x more data now then on my BB because most the stuff didnt work as i would like it to, so I gave up on it.
    08-02-10 10:40 AM
    Here's some other ******** sounding thread titles to match this one...

"HYUNDAI IS #1 - LAMBORGHINI is a waste"

"PABST IS #1 - WIDMER is a waste"

"FLANK STEAK IS #1 - PORTERHOUSE is a waste"
    08-03-10 04:54 PM
    Here's some other ******** sounding thread titles to match this one...

"HYUNDAI IS #1 - LAMBORGHINI is a waste"

"PABST IS #1 - WIDMER is a waste"

"FLANK STEAK IS #1 - PORTERHOUSE is a waste"
    lol. Rib eye > filet mignon... Filet mignon is all texture =P
    08-03-10 05:40 PM
    well here is my opionion. my first BB was a tour. had that for a year. bout 2 weeks ago i switched to the EVO. Right now im pretty sure the EVO is going back. The battery SUCKS! i cant even go through a whole day without needing to charge it. it only lasts me 12 hours. every day i've had it, 12 hours. I dont think i'm a heavy user. i text...barely make phone calls. facebook it every now and then, and whatever emails i get. i like that the internet is a lot faster on the EVO, but i hate the FB app. Then again BB's FB app isnt best, but at least i can view pictures and all that crap. As much as im starting to love the EVO, the battery is killer for me.

I looked into an extended battery and the slim one doesnt provide much more power than the original so i dont see it helping that much. And i'm not up for buying the battery that sticks out.

All in all i think the EVO is a good phone. My first droid and i am starting to like it, but a phone that doesnt get through the day is not a phone i can live with.

P.S. - i've downloaded the app killer and dont see that it made any difference in battery life. wifi is usually off. i didnt turn off gps or bluetooth because i keep those on the berry and dont see why i should have to turn **** on and off all the time if the berry can get through the day wit them on, so should any other phone. any other battery saving tips or thoughts would be appreciated as i still have a little time to test out the phone (but i did bring the box with me today to return it after work lol).
    I have to charge my Tour multiple times a day, so the battery issue would be a non-issue, and from what I have heard Froyo has a fix in it for battery usage. I am leaning more and more towards an android device as the BB seems to keep falling further and further behind.
    08-04-10 05:29 PM
    I wouldn't mind having the BB and an EVo.. but if i had to chose one.. BB bold all the way! it's too productive! Email, Text, MMS, keyboad. quick response.. clear phone calls.. Check B of A, you tube. works fine. still want my os 6 ...
    plus BBM...

Blackberry does the job well!
    08-06-10 11:34 PM
    got the EVO monday miss my blackberry keyboard but not that much. Very solid Sprint HTC EVO phone. I really wish sprint would have gotten the Torch I would have never gotten the EVO. Maybe next year Blackberry will release an excellent touch screen on Sprint.
    08-06-10 11:46 PM
    Just played with the torch at the AT&T store.. Thing is insanely thin and light.. Basically the same thickness as the 9700. Damn you Sprint...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-10 06:12 PM
    well, I had to say something , I have had two eveo 's and sold both of them , I just could not go without my push email coming right to my phone, when there sent ( and yes i know about k-9 from the market for the evo ,still was not enough for me to stay with the evo . I am on the move alot and the one hand berry is nice to deal with , try that with the evo you be making call a for a replacement ,
    08-09-10 06:54 PM
    notifications on the EVO are not instant either for email, facebook, twitter or myspace. Its all timed. Right now thats the only thing I miss. I would rather have a blackberry touch screen 6.0 on Sprint to bad it does not exist. I do not want a clam shell. I do like the big screen on the EVO.
    08-09-10 10:56 PM
    I got the EVO and it rocks!!!
    Blackberry is myspace
    Android is facebook

EVO is an excellent productive phone!!!

I set up all my email addresses to sync to my gmail account they are being pushed "synced" to my phone instantly!!!
    08-10-10 03:41 PM
92 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD