If you're planning on taking advantage of the Black Friday sale here's some pointers:

1. Get there early. Some phones are on limited inventory and will sell out quickly. My store has 13 Tours for all 4 days. If any are available for Saturday I will be very surprised. It's not just Blackberry's--my store is sold out of Touch Pro 2s and will not have any for the sale.

2. We are not issuing rain checks if we run out of a particular phone. If you go to a store and they are out of the phone you want your best bet is to call Telesales or go to uscellular.com.

3. Existing customers must be eligible for new equipment to get the sale price. All customers become eligible when they reach the 18 month point of their contract. The exception is anyone who is upgrading to a smartphone. If they have reached the 12 month point of their contract they can get the sale price.

4. PLEASE do not get mad at the sales person if your phone is not in stock. The people in the store do not control inventory and are just as mad as you that some phones may not be available. Call 611 and let Customer Service know about your situation. They have the power to do things the people in the store do not.

5. Please be patient. There will likely be more customers in the stores than sales people. We will get to you as quickly as we can.

Good luck tomorrow!
    11-26-09 05:23 PM
    6. Be kind to your fellow Black Friday shoppers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 05:41 PM
    What time are the stores opening for black friday?
    11-26-09 05:55 PM
    What time are the stores opening for black friday?
    I believe corporate stores open at 9 AM. I don't know about agent owned stores.
    11-26-09 06:41 PM
    7. Make sure you sign up for Overage Protection. It's a free service that sends you a text when you reach 75% of your minutes and texts for your billing cycle.

8. Pick up your voting card for Calling All Communities and vote for one of your local schools to win $100,000 to do with as they please!
    11-26-09 06:44 PM
    Okkk, so I have a question pertaining to this whole shananagain.Since phones are limited and I have work today, so I was wondering if I call my local UScellular if they will hold the phone for me until i get off? Thats not really a raincheck right? Cause I would be there immediately after work.
    11-27-09 09:36 AM
    Okkk, so I have a question pertaining to this whole shananagain.Since phones are limited and I have work today, so I was wondering if I call my local UScellular if they will hold the phone for me until i get off? Thats not really a raincheck right? Cause I would be there immediately after work.
    Call USCC Telesales, 888-289-8722

Your phone will arrive in a few days, I understand this might be a little difficult to wait on hold since you're working so it should be noted that you can also do it online...and yes, that's what she said.
    11-27-09 10:08 AM
    I Got my Tour the This Morning at an Agent Store @ 6:30
    11-27-09 10:34 AM
    i just wanted to post and let everyone know if you bought a tour or any other smartphone in the last 30 days, you can get this deal...
    it goes as a credit, but still! great deal and i was qualified. just got it set up tonight {credit will be on my acct within 2 weeks}.
    11-27-09 07:12 PM
    I got my curve in march no help for me...

11-27-09 09:27 PM
    So, I ended up having my friend go and get me a tour yesterday.Love it, have to say BigE, you were right... So much easier to type with nails.
    11-28-09 08:21 AM
    So, I ended up having my friend go and get me a tour yesterday.Love it, have to say BigE, you were right... So much easier to type with nails.
    Glad to hear it, my wife prefers it over her old Curve too.
    11-28-09 10:12 AM
    Got my tour 30 days ago yesterday and I called them last night about their black friday prices. Got $102 credited to my account

12-01-09 02:52 PM
    Got mine at the beginning of Nov. and had a buddy that upgraded and found out I could get credit. Went up there during the sale and they credited me $180 to my account. USCC keeps doing things like this I will never leave. EVDO or not.
    12-01-09 08:03 PM
    Yup. I got my credit to my account yday. didnt take the weeks like they had said...
    12-04-09 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD