Here's your holiday confirmation:

The Bold will go to $50 off instantly with new activation or qualified upgrade in TMO owned stores Nov 26-29. Same with the Motorola CLIQ

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by NorrisCell; 11-20-09 at 03:35 PM.
    11-20-09 02:43 PM
    wait ... are you saying the Bold2 will cost $50?? or is it $50 off?

Thanks!
    11-20-09 03:10 PM
    wait ... are you saying the Bold2 will cost $50?? or is it $50 off?

Thanks!
    Sorry, I should clarify. It is $50 discount with new activation. This does apply to EM+ acts too

11-20-09 03:34 PM
    Sorry, I should clarify. It is $50 discount with new activation. This does apply to EM+ acts too
    LOL My bad... I think I was reading what I wanted to see!! Still a pretty good deal!
    11-20-09 03:54 PM
    Does this apply to Puerto Rico stores also?
    11-20-09 03:56 PM
    LOL My bad... I think I was reading what I wanted to see!! Still a pretty good deal!
    That's what I was hoping for too. When I first read the email I thought it was saying that too, heh

11-20-09 04:07 PM
    I would assume it would include PR stores too. Don't know for sure.

11-20-09 04:07 PM
    Just stores? No online or customer care?
    11-20-09 05:23 PM
    You can get those kind of deals with no activation charge if you enroll with the AAA member discount program, or many other corporate programs.
    11-20-09 08:33 PM
    Here's your holiday confirmation:

The Bold will go to $50 off instantly with new activation or qualified upgrade in TMO owned stores Nov 26-29. Same with the Motorola CLIQ

so the retail price is going to be $400?? WOOOHOOOOOO
    11-20-09 10:32 PM
    What if you already bought the phone (paying 20month installments) w/ a new no contract activation?!? I did this exactly a week ago. Can I return it & get the discount or will they honor the discount for me?!? And I didn't know AAA had a discount... The girls I was working with was so new & inexperienced but I didn't care. I was desperate to get a new phone & leave AT&T. I guess I got what I paid for...

11-24-09 08:26 PM
    dang and I just ordered a new click yesterday should be here tomarow

wonder if I call customer service if they will honor the price
    11-24-09 10:07 PM
    I've been trying to confirm Black Friday deals for Puerto Rico, no luck yet...
    11-24-09 10:56 PM
    I spoke to TMobile rep yesterday in store and he said the deal is $50 off of the Bold and you can still trade in your old Blackberry for $75 dollars off. So, that's a total of $125 off of the $199 price for the Bold if you go with a trade in.
    11-25-09 10:34 AM
    Would that trade be done in-store, or through a coupon as in the Flip Your Berry rebate offer?

TMO Puerto Rico announced via a local newspaper their offers, including the 9700 for $199. No word if that price is available for upgraders. I am about to call today. If anyone wants to read the article, in Spanish, it's at T Mobile lanza sus ofertas para Navidad - El Nuevo D�a
    11-25-09 10:53 AM

So $50 off the $449 for EM+? Even if payments are broken down into 20 months? I've already got mine, but i'm talking my friend who uses an 8900 into going with the 9700. He's EM+ and wants to pay it in 20 months.
    11-25-09 11:01 AM
    So $50 off the $449 for EM+? Even if payments are broken down into 20 months? I've already got mine, but i'm talking my friend who uses an 8900 into going with the 9700. He's EM+ and wants to pay it in 20 months.
    The discount will still allow you to use the 20 payments.

11-25-09 02:27 PM
    What if you already bought the phone (paying 20month installments) w/ a new no contract activation?!? I did this exactly a week ago. Can I return it & get the discount or will they honor the discount for me?!? And I didn't know AAA had a discount... The girls I was working with was so new & inexperienced but I didn't care. I was desperate to get a new phone & leave AT&T. I guess I got what I paid for...

The store should be willing to honor the price via exchange since you just got the phone. That's something that the stores I've personally worked at will always do.

11-25-09 02:32 PM
    The discount will still allow you to use the 20 payments.

Thanks! I'll pass along the info.
    11-25-09 03:45 PM
    The prices are live on t-mobile.com now!
    11-26-09 01:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD