Is there a Family Plan for the BIS? I have a Blackberry and am thinking about getting one for my wife. Will I have to pay an extra $24.99 for her's too or is there a cheaper "family" BIS plan?

Brian
    12-05-09 08:20 PM
    My wife would love to know the answer to this is yes. However, when we asked in the store last month, the answer was no.
    12-05-09 10:15 PM
    None of the providers offers a BiS bundle, so to speak. Data packages are all sold per line. I know that Sprint includes BIS in their "Everything plan" or whatever it's called these days. Last I noticed it's a $99/mo individual plan, but I'm not sure if you could get the plan cost down per device if you went with a family plan.
    12-05-09 10:20 PM
    The new em and em+family plans include bis for 2 lines included in the price me and my fiance have the 1500 mins unlim txt and unlim web for blackberrys for 120 a month way cheaper then the old my fave plans

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 11:04 PM
    Yes, the EM+ talk/txt/web family plans include data but only for the first 2 people. Everyone else has to get data separately and pay the add-a-line charge for 9.99.

With the EM family plans, I believe you also have to add data separately per person.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD