So what happen to the BING thread?
    12-19-09 05:28 PM
    Theres this nifty thing called a search bar....its located at the top of the page and when you type things into it, you can magically find them. lets use some detective skills, did the bing change only occur on the storm 2, or did it occur on every blackberry form a certain carrier? Each carrier has a separate section on this forum .
    12-19-09 05:31 PM
    Check in the Verizon section.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 05:38 PM
    I still do not see the main thread that was here not to long ago. DID VZW have the bINg thread shutdown. It was getting pretty interesting
    12-19-09 05:50 PM
    It got moved to the verizon section

12-19-09 05:54 PM
    im pretty sure 3 people have said this now, are you mentally capable of using the search function or looking for the verizon section geek
    12-19-09 05:56 PM
    im pretty sure 3 people have said this now, are you mentally capable of using the search function or looking for the verizon section geek
    Some people just aren't too bright these days. Haha Maybe cpu is still in highschool, I get that feeling sometimes by the crap he says.

12-19-09 06:07 PM
    Do you guys really expect anything less? When has the resident CB JackA$$ ever used Search?! Keep up the great work cpu! You never seem to disappoint!

Here ya go cpu, do yourself a favor and study these religiously!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-w-pix-242294/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ry-com-273629/
    Last edited by jgutie6634; 12-19-09 at 06:54 PM.
    12-19-09 06:15 PM
    Moderator felt that it was an issue specific to Blackberries on Verizon but not specific to any particular BB model, and thus moved the thread to the Verizon forum.
    12-19-09 06:56 PM
    Moderator felt that it was an issue specific to Blackberries on Verizon but not specific to any particular BB model, and thus moved the thread to the Verizon forum.
    You must be new to cpu threads
    12-19-09 06:57 PM
    Evidently your new to CPU threads.
    12-19-09 07:11 PM
    Evidently your new to CPU threads.
    LOL! Nice!!!
    12-19-09 07:12 PM
    In all maturity, I feel his question has been answered so it's really upto the mods now to delete this thread. Enough said.
    12-19-09 07:25 PM
    THANK YOU! Finally somebody answere my question..

But I thought this was only happening with the Storm 2's?
    12-19-09 09:29 PM
    Ive seen a few CPU threads lol, I just felt obligated to ask...
    Just something funny I noticed. I searched google and bing to look for the thread (searched bing crackberry thread) In google it was the third result, not so much on bing.

CPU is it really THAT hard to use the search or follow very simple clues or instructions. I understand your mental inability to use the search bar or spend about 15 seconds thinking (careful dont hurt yourself) but really?
    12-19-09 10:27 PM
    this made my night, thanks guys!
    12-19-09 11:23 PM
    I relocated the Bing thread to the Verizon Forum......

http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/bin...engine-386198/
    12-19-09 11:44 PM
    Ive seen a few CPU threads lol, I just felt obligated to ask...
    Just something funny I noticed. I searched google and bing to look for the thread (searched bing crackberry thread) In google it was the third result, not so much on bing.

CPU is it really THAT hard to use the search or follow very simple clues or instructions. I understand your mental inability to use the search bar or spend about 15 seconds thinking (careful dont hurt yourself) but really?
    Look I asked because there are 30 million different BING threads and I was not sure of the specific one that was here also I asked because I wanted to know WHY it was moved....

Thanks for everybody who answered
    12-20-09 02:10 AM
    Look I asked because there are 30 million different BING threads and I was not sure of the specific one that was here also I asked because I wanted to know WHY it was moved....

Thanks for everybody who answered
    Well common sense tells us that it was moved because it was better suited in another forum. But i forget you lack that! So you post another useless, yet comical thread! Like I said earlier keep up the great work!
    12-20-09 02:26 AM
    pretty much, can you follow a basic clue( I know the answer ) I told you that
    A) It effected multiple blackberries by a certain carrier and
    B) Each balckberry carrier has its own forum
    so by basic reason we know it effected VZW blackberries and is therfore in the vzw section.....
    Your lack of basic reason is very amusing, like jgutie said... keep up the good work !
    12-20-09 03:18 AM
    Seriously does no one know how to look up YOUR OWN previous posts....how hard is that to track down threads?
    Last edited by howarmat; 12-20-09 at 01:44 PM.
    12-20-09 12:13 PM
    Seriously does no one know how to look up YOUR OWN previous posts....how hard it that to track down threads?
    I guess its too difficult to search for it
    12-20-09 01:36 PM
    Comeon gang, leave Geek alone!
    12-20-09 01:56 PM
    Comeon gang, leave Geek alone!
    Ok pkcable i will do that no problem
    12-20-09 02:01 PM
    I don't know about other. Vzw users but I can't stand bing I hate that it is the default search and only on that comes up on the home screen.

12-20-09 02:20 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD