I guess Bell does not want new BB users. Just boosted rates by a minumum of $15.00 per month on their BB "combo plans". Telus no better,and I would not go with Rogers. So I guess it'll be no BB for me......."sigh"
    Last edited by flipper11; 12-06-09 at 03:28 PM.
    12-06-09 09:47 AM
    im confused
    12-06-09 01:31 PM
    im confused
    What are u confused about ?????
    12-06-09 03:28 PM
    What are u confused about ?????
    Details on the $15 rate increase to combo plans. What combo plans?
    12-07-09 12:03 PM
    Don't know what to tell ya. This past Sunday,I went on the Bell site several times to see if there were any changes to rate plans or phone prices. I did see that the 50.00 comba plan was raised to 65.00. Well,that just pissed me off to no end.

Anyway,when I went back on the site on Monday,the pricing had dropped again. So,yeah,I can see why you were confused. I jumped too quickly,and for that I appologize. Sorry for the confusion..!

Any way,long story short....yesterday afternoon, I became the prouid owner of a new 8230 Pearl Flip. Great deal thanks to the good people at Bell, and to a member on this forum for pointing me in the right direction.
    12-08-09 03:32 PM
    Don't know what to tell ya. This past Sunday,I went on the Bell site several times to see if there were any changes to rate plans or phone prices. I did see that the 50.00 comba plan was raised to 65.00. Well,that just pissed me off to no end.

Anyway,when I went back on the site on Monday,the pricing had dropped again. So,yeah,I can see why you were confused. I jumped too quickly,and for that I appologize. Sorry for the confusion..!

Any way,long story short....yesterday afternoon, I became the prouid owner of a new 8230 Pearl Flip. Great deal thanks to the good people at Bell, and to a member on this forum for pointing me in the right direction.
    VERY NICE! So glad to hear flipper! Enjoy the new phone.
    12-08-09 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD