tsguy52 this topics been played out..heck 20 times in this forum ive been invovled in
    I throw up maps , you throw up maps which shows Verizon has more snow..that's the outcome no way around been there done that.
    We then get into data..I throw up PC world ,Giz etc 3G test that prove Sprint has faster data.
    We then get into rate plans..oh so fun that is.
    Sprints cost less gives more are CS sicks.

BORING
    This isn't about speed. It is about REAL coverage. Something Lenny claims Sprint has just as much as VZW does. How many customers can Sprint actually provide service for on a monthly basis. Not 290+ million. Legit point. So, stay on topic much?

I couldn't care less about Sprint. I'm just coming here because Lenny is claiming false information and was recently in the VZW forums stirring up the same BS.
    Last edited by tsguy52; 10-15-09 at 12:03 AM.
    10-15-09 12:01 AM
    This isn't about speed. It is about REAL coverage. Something Lenny claims Sprint has just as much as VZW does. How many customers can Sprint actually provide service for on a monthly basis. Not 290+ million. Legit point. So, stay on topic much?
    Ok have fun tried to worn you of outcome.
    10-15-09 12:04 AM
    All I have to say is....Sprint has better coverage where I live and my bill is dirt cheap. Sprint's data speeds blow Verizon's out of the water as well.

I'm sure Verizon has more widespread coverage, but that's not important to me...especially when I know I can roam on Verizon towers. Lol
    10-15-09 12:38 AM
    This lame argument is just as old and lame as the Apple fanboys vs the Microsoft lol.. There will never be a winner..
    All services have deadzones ... somewhere.. sprint/verizon .. One home I visted in NJ was a total deadzone for three different services lol...
    To me sprint still has more bang for the buck without lame calling plans & texting plans.. I had service is over 30 states..
    What works for me might not work for you. That's why you have choices.. No need to argue why your choice is better....
    10-15-09 07:31 AM

I couldn't care less about Sprint. I'm just coming here because Lenny is claiming false information and was recently in the VZW forums stirring up the same BS.
    "Claiming False Information" what are you SMOKING???????

I pulled it right from Yahoo Tech! Nothing False about it.....Sprint with Free Roaming Provides more coverage then Verizon...291 vs 295 million its right there in black and white...

You chose to ignore it because your a fanboy of Verizon...Objectivity has no place in your mind.

Facts are facts and you choose to ignore them!
    10-16-09 06:47 AM
    After reading this thread - to you Verizon folks, come to my house and try to call. If it were a VZW Commercial you wouldn't have anyone standing near you, and you would be looking at a screen stating "No Service". I travel 70% of my time for work, and have yet to find a place I visit anywhere in the world, let alone the US where I couldn't use my phone. VZW has a leg up, bundled billing where they provide landline and TV, where Sprint does not. I am happy VZW is around, if I found a place I couldn't get coverage I would need someone else's tower to use, free of course.
    10-16-09 07:23 PM
    Better argument would be better phone selection and people would be on Sprint...

That is the main reason they're having a lot of problems in the first place.
    10-16-09 07:27 PM
    Sprint for the WIN!! I get service everywhere I go in the US. If there happens to be 30 or so miles that I don't get it, no loss. I am never near those areas.
    10-16-09 09:45 PM
    Sprint service works for me. I live in the DFW area, so I have 3G & 4G coverage all over the place around here. I've never dropped calls at home, and when I travel I rarely hit a patch where I switch to roaming, let alone drop completely.

The first phone I had with Sprint wasn't as good, but both the network and phones themselves have improved to the point where it is kind of a non-issue. With the ability to roam for free, I'm not concerned with occasionally hitting a patch outside Sprint's regular network (since I live in four-bar paradise). Plus the plan is super cheap.

What works for me, in my area, may not work for everyone else. But I've been happier with Sprint service than I was with AT&T way back when.
    12-10-09 10:24 AM
    Better argument would be better phone selection and people would be on Sprint...

That is the main reason they're having a lot of problems in the first place.
    If Sprint somehow pulled the CDMA version of the Iphone, they would probably be the biggest carrier in the country within a year. Its not about the Network. VZW pushed that because they just never had any phones that anyone cared about, so they showed you a big red map.

Ignore the Verizon reps, spewing nonsense. They should be polishing counters, and organizing phones, not getting paid 12 bucks an hour to post on message boards and make their companies look bad.
    12-11-09 01:42 AM
    If sprint had the storm 2, I would go back. I love this phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 05:21 PM
    I have sprint and there service is really good took a trip from Idaho to Wyoming and never once did i roam not even when i was in the mountains. I am very happy with sprint.
    12-15-09 06:38 PM
    i drove to Missourri and never had coverage issues with sprint, i drove down to tampa and never had coverage issues. everywhere i go i have coverage with Sprint, roaming agreements or not Sprint bar none is the best bag for the buck.
    12-15-09 07:14 PM
    After reading this thread - to you Verizon folks, come to my house and try to call. If it were a VZW Commercial you wouldn't have anyone standing near you, and you would be looking at a screen stating "No Service". I travel 70% of my time for work, and have yet to find a place I visit anywhere in the world, let alone the US where I couldn't use my phone. VZW has a leg up, bundled billing where they provide landline and TV, where Sprint does not. I am happy VZW is around, if I found a place I couldn't get coverage I would need someone else's tower to use, free of course.
    Try my house. I live in the 93550 zip code. Sprint has good coverage in this area, but not my house. 7 different phones and zero signal in my house.
    I recently went on a road trip to San Fransisco and my friends Palm Pre was constantly losing signal or should I say "had no service".
    If I could switch to Sprint I would. I would save about $70 a month. I prefer to be able to make calls from my house. As to who is better Sprint or Verizon, it depends on where you live and what you prefer.
    12-15-09 10:46 PM
    it also depends on your phone. some phones have better coverage than others. my BB pearl has decent reception in my building where my Pre had trouble finding the network and would always go into roaming. Its not always the networks coverage.
    12-16-09 11:08 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD