Well me and my dad have been with bell INTERNET for around 6+ years, may be around 5 or so.

Anyways do you think bell will have any special offers on cell phones? Cause i want to get a new phone on bell instead of rogers seeing as this can just be added to our internet bill.
    Last edited by treed123; 12-08-09 at 06:22 PM.
    12-08-09 06:19 PM
    I don't know about deals on Bell, but if you move your internet service to Rogers and bundle it with your cell plan I believe there is a 15% discount on both services. A quick call to rogers can confirm this and also ask if they will offer you any incentives for switching your internet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 06:36 PM
    I don't know about deals on Bell, but if you move your internet service to Rogers and bundle it with your cell plan I believe there is a 15% discount on both services. A quick call to rogers can confirm this and also ask if they will offer you any incentives for switching your internet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well I contacted Bell first, if they dont respond i will call in and ask.
    12-08-09 07:54 PM
    Well I contacted Bell first, if they dont respond i will call in and ask.
    With either company you can have your services bundled. Sometimes you can get a better deal with the bundle vs. sometimes you can get a better deal without it. All the best with your research.
    12-09-09 12:15 PM
    Every company always has deals on phones. Only research will tell which is the best way for YOU to go.
    12-13-09 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD