that seems exactly right for the cost, glad it got fixed
    bell sucks
    11-13-09 10:10 PM
    bell sucks

+1

actually.... +10
    11-19-09 11:32 AM
    so if you have a new phone and it gets scratched and dosent look cosmetically appealing any more dropping it in a pail of water gets you a new one,IF you have the seven dollar insurance.
    And is this a one time deal,under your contract
    Last edited by Bwahaha; 12-06-09 at 01:07 PM.
    12-06-09 01:02 PM
    so if you have a new phone and it gets scratched and dosent look cosmetically appealing any more dropping it in a pail of water gets you a new one,IF you have the seven dollar insurance.
    And is this a one time deal,under your contract
    No. The SPC warranty will replace your lost or water damaged device at a replacment cost fo $150 for smartphones or $50 for regular devices. You can request up to 2 replacments under your warranty coverage under these circumstances.
    12-06-09 03:38 PM
    No. The SPC warranty will replace your lost or water damaged device at a replacment cost fo $150 for smartphones or $50 for regular devices. You can request up to 2 replacments under your warranty coverage under these circumstances.
    I got screwed twice with the Tour as Bell initially dindt have the MSL they only had the One-time Unlock Code. I had to use the SPC warranty to get a new device as they could not do a number change --> couldnt program the phone to my new number without the MSL.

I confirmed at the time that you can use the SPC coverage twice a year.
    12-07-09 11:08 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD