Hi Everyone,

Was on the Bell Mobility website earlier this morning and saw that the BB 8130 Pearl is shown as Coming Soon!!

This should be good news to BB users in Canada.

- CB
    11-06-07 11:49 PM
    Telus already has it, so it should be good for Bell customers Canadians have Telus as an alternative
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 11-07-07 at 07:54 PM.
    11-07-07 07:49 PM
    the 8130 for bell is out, i have one, and work for bell, so let me know of any quams or questions.
    11-27-07 10:30 AM
    Hi,

I have the 8130 with Bell. I have unlimited internet as part of my plan, but I'm told it doesn't work with BB. Can you tell me what the difference is and what settings I should use so that I don't inadvertently log on to the internet and get charged huge money (which has already happened once)?

thanks.
    04-12-08 10:17 AM
    Hi,

I have the 8130 with Bell. I have unlimited internet as part of my plan, but I'm told it doesn't work with BB. Can you tell me what the difference is and what settings I should use so that I don't inadvertently log on to the internet and get charged huge money (which has already happened once)?

thanks.
    The "unlimited internet" you have is for regular phones. For BlackBerry's, you need a data plan (BIS or BlackBerry Internet Service). Currently, there is no unlimited internet plans for BlackBerry's with Bell, only Telus does.
    04-17-08 01:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD