I'm having issues with BBM delaying message delivery, and at times it seems like the messages aren't delivering. My GF is having the same issues, anyone else affected? St. Louis on Verizon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 06:50 PM
    same problem here... AT&T in NY... and I have friends in Florida and NJ having the same issues... :/
    12-18-09 06:51 PM
    I found a couple other threads on this in the BB native apps forum too. WTF a BIS outage yesterday, BBM issues today... C-

12-18-09 06:59 PM
    Elvin, I am experiencing issues as well in STL, the messages are going through, just delayed right now...
    12-18-09 07:03 PM
    I too am having the same problems and i've been searching for answers for about an hour now. it's getting annoying. Verizon in NY.
    12-18-09 07:04 PM
    Ok, there is an issue then...
    12-18-09 07:06 PM
    I've been having issues since yesterday. Some messages show up on the other persons device 10-15 minutes later than I sent them. In different orders. D not showing up.

I'm on rogers in Canada. 8900. 4.6.174 and bbm .56.

Yesterday I was on bbm .55 and it was also happening.
    12-18-09 07:12 PM
    I'm getting the "D" for delivery confirmation, however it's not changing to "R" for when the contact receives it. That and there is a big delay...
    12-18-09 07:14 PM
    The delay is whats bugging me.
    12-18-09 07:15 PM
    I just called Verizon, told him that me and a couple people I know are having issues, he said he's had a few issues with their phones too, told me to uninstall, reinstall, then resend service books. I don't think that'll solve it, cuz it was working just fine earlier. Plus cuz other people are having issues too...

12-18-09 07:20 PM
    Sprint user having an issue too.. this is the second time it happened to me. RIMs service is turning to crap
    12-18-09 07:21 PM
    I have done the uninstall and reinstall twice now and it's no different.
    12-18-09 07:23 PM
    I just sent a couple messages and it seemed to work ok, but I'm not banking on anything just yet

12-18-09 07:36 PM
    I just sent a couple messages and it seemed to work ok, but I'm not banking on anything just yet
    Hahaha, same here. Seems to be working fine right now, we'll see though...
    12-18-09 07:37 PM
    Still not working here. its intermittent.
    12-18-09 08:02 PM
    Yeah, still slightly choppy for me as well...

12-18-09 08:08 PM
    Having issues in NY. I know this might sound silly. But I wonder if the upcoming Holidays and alot more people getting the BB is putting a strain on RIM.

Since I have been a BB owner (over two years), it has been seldom that outages happen. I guess nothing is totally perfect.
    12-18-09 08:11 PM
    Very true...You'd think big ol RIM would be able to handle things like that.
    12-18-09 08:13 PM
    Having issues in NY. I know this might sound silly. But I wonder if the upcoming Holidays and alot more people getting the BB is putting a strain on RIM.

Since I have been a BB owner (over two years), it has been seldom that outages happen. I guess nothing is totally perfect.
    Yeah I know, there have only been a handful of outages since I've been a BB user as well, it just sucks when they happen. I wouldn't think that the BB servers would be experiencing any more volume than usual, but I could certainly be wrong.

I seem to be pretty much back in action here, my buddy with ATT never experienced any problems... I hope they have it fixed...

12-18-09 08:17 PM
    Same poblem here in Savannah, GA.

I also noticed a Bing icon loaded on my desktop. I didn't much care for that so I removed it.

I haven't gotten any email on the 18th on my device. WTF....

Just did a reboot, we will wait and see what happens........
    12-18-09 08:25 PM
    Damn, I've been experiencing BBM issues since 48 hours ago and I'm in Malaysia. I'm using Celcom-Vodafone. Anyone on Vodafone?

12-18-09 10:08 PM
    I also experienced the same thing yesterday. Up till now, some messages are still not delivered. Even with the wi-fi connection, I also had that problem. Is this the effect of BIS outage???
    12-18-09 10:53 PM
    It's possible that there is still some fallout... I actually got a message that was sent to me earlier this evening about an hour ago... I guess they're still working out the kinks of this little issue... I haven't had much of an issue with BBM over the past 3-4 hours... I hope it keeps working!
    12-18-09 11:05 PM
    Oh well, I hope they actually announce it and let us know what's going on, instead of us posting on forums and no one knows a thing.
    12-18-09 11:56 PM
    My BBM was completely fine until this morning when I installed BBM .56. Messages take ten minutes to deliver and even then, all of them aren't sent. It seems really sporadic...

12-19-09 09:17 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD