Hi I just bought my Q10 and i really love it, everything works until when i updated it to 10.2. My facebook works fine using the data plan that comes with it (Etisalat 6 months free unlimited social plan). But the problem is my bbm doesn't work. It only works if i connect to wifi although I have an unlimited data plan for bbm and facebook. Any help with this? thanks
    02-18-14 11:18 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! I believe you'd find that the plan is for BBOS devices where the data is stream lined, try talking to your local shop, pretty sure you need a full data plan for BB10 devices.
    02-23-14 09:19 PM
    Hi zocster, thank you. Actually i tried to call them many times but they have the same answer that my bbm is active or i need o reinstall my bmm already tried many times but it didn't work. well anyway i think its much better if i go personally on their shop since the plan i took is bmm is included it only stop working when i upgraded it to 10.2
    03-01-14 11:28 AM
    Hi zocster, thank you. Actually i tried to call them many times but they have the same answer that my bbm is active or i need o reinstall my bmm already tried many times but it didn't work. well anyway i think its much better if i go personally on their shop since the plan i took is bmm is included it only stop working when i upgraded it to 10.2

If you installed an official 10.2 update from Etisalat, then I would talk to them about it.
    03-01-14 06:09 PM