Amen, Soror!! I too wish I had never upgraded. I'm on Tour #2. I have alot of little annoying issues w/Tour that I never had w/the Curve, it worked perfectly otb and never had any problems. I just wanted the latest and it hasn't worked out well for me. I'm seriously thinking of going back to the Curve at upgrade time.
    yeah i dont know..Like i said this is my first and only one. it was a lil laggy at first i update the PRL that helped.. and it worked fine.. but i went to a 7.11 and then to 7.12 and its flawless. If you haven't i suggest one of the Hybrids..
    12-09-09 07:10 PM
    Okay let me not assume. Are you calling me insane dear? I am very capable of understanding how to work a phone. It is not an operator error! It's a phone error! Especially if technical support cannot fix or understand how to fix the problem along with inform the user of what he or SHE is doing wrong! I suggest you keep the ignorant comments to yourself.

FYI. It's ABSOLUTELY not absolutly. Also...your interpretation of the clinical definition "insanity" is also incorrect. I think I would know since that is the field I work in and study!

You might try correcting your grammar before you take a shot of insulting someone's intelligence! I'm working on my PhD in with a 4.0 GPA sir/ma'am so there's nothing stupid or "insane" about me!
    Yeah i have had my fair share of HTC Devices i am kinda ok on any touch screen device for awhile. after coming from a Touch Pro then to a Pre.. The Tour is like the Phone God to me! Hope everything works out!
    12-09-09 07:14 PM
    Soulfulzeta,

Will they offer you a Palm Treo Pro? From the sounds of it that might be an idea to consider. I went from a Curve on my old carrier to Instinct, Touch Pro, Several Palms, then to a Palm Pro on Sprint. "0" issues with this phone. Although I kind of wished I had the Tour myself because I really liked the curve back in the day.
    12-09-09 07:20 PM
    on first tour ,had beta 5.0 went back to 4.7 so far nice phone running iberry theme
    12-09-09 07:21 PM
    my tour has been perfect, and i've done all the updates aswell..
    12-09-09 09:37 PM
    I'm on #1. I just picked it up last night

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 10:45 AM
    I'm on my second one... Not because of trackball issues or anything since I had one of the good ones from the release batch... But I dropped it down a flight of stairs and cracked the screen..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 01:27 PM
    Amen, Soror!! I too wish I had never upgraded. I'm on Tour #2. I have alot of little annoying issues w/Tour that I never had w/the Curve, it worked perfectly otb and never had any problems. I just wanted the latest and it hasn't worked out well for me. I'm seriously thinking of going back to the Curve at upgrade time.
    Soror? Frat? (Sorry I didn't check the profile yet). The curve was indeed the best phone for Sprint. Sprint finally let me out of that phone and I have the Hero. I absolutely love it! I may try the Tour 2 when it comes out next year but for now...the Hero does it for me!

ZZZZZ~PHI!!!!!
    12-12-09 05:28 PM
    Yeah i have had my fair share of HTC Devices i am kinda ok on any touch screen device for awhile. after coming from a Touch Pro then to a Pre.. The Tour is like the Phone God to me! Hope everything works out!
    This is my first completely touchscreen device and so far I'm loving it. I loved my Curve but sold it after I got the Tour. Duh well...let me know what's good when the Tour 2 comes out. Until then....I believe it's the Hero for me.
    12-12-09 05:31 PM
    Soulfulzeta,

Will they offer you a Palm Treo Pro? From the sounds of it that might be an idea to consider. I went from a Curve on my old carrier to Instinct, Touch Pro, Several Palms, then to a Palm Pro on Sprint. "0" issues with this phone. Although I kind of wished I had the Tour myself because I really liked the curve back in the day.
    They did but I didn't want the Pro. They offered me the Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, Moment, Hero and I believe one other phone. Didn't like the design and from my first Treo (700wx) I said I wouldn't go there again..lol. I'm good with the HTC Hero for now. The curve 8330 was great for me but as you can see, the tour..not so good. All hail to the HERO LOL
    12-12-09 05:34 PM
    Glad to hear you found someting YOU wanted and liked. I always loved my curve but then jumped ship to try everything out there. I always said that I would love to have a curve with an optional touch screen. I am using the Treo Pro now. It is what I was looking for. Although I do miss the Blackberrys too. Trust me, I went thru several Palms that were literally junk. I was going to get the Tour but read to many horror stories about it so I grabbed the Treo Pro and am pretty happy with it. If the Tour 2 comes out and runs well I may jump that route. The thing I dont like about the treo is the Square screen and the smaller MP camera. If it were not for these 2 things I would not even consider anything else. I was so close to getting the Hero but I have a hard time not having a physical keyboard. Enjoy the phone and let us know how it works out for you.
    12-12-09 10:18 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD