So out of randomness, does anyone have a rpediction of when a QNX phone would come to Sprint, I come from Android + pre I always liked android just the updates getting cut off annoy me and it has some self-maintance if you root your device the pre well lets say HP broke my heart by lying too many times, My dad has always been a loyal BB user recently got a Iphone, I can tell he dosen't like it and misses his BB I'm wondering whats special about it and seeing as I love the Dual tasking on the Pre I would love QNX a lot more what might make me love a BB and when will skype come to the sprint BB's if it ever will and how IM+ works with skype group chats and calls, Also I've heard RIM is a great company to trust in
    05-23-11 11:35 PM
    Skype on Sprint bb's, who knows. They are slow about rolling out applications and likely VZ pushed a lot of $$ to get their skype app that Sprint will not do.

QNX on phones sometime in 2012. If you like BB though the Bold Touch should be solid.
    05-24-11 02:46 PM
    QNX will still be a while, OS7 isn't even out yet and it's not QNX. A year maybe?
    05-25-11 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD