I know, I know. This has been asked 1,000+ times. I see answers all over the internet saying it works fine, but most of them are outdated. As of today, does having a Blackberry data plan work in conjunction with an iPhone for data usage? I know some settings need to be changed and I will not have 3G or UMA, but I am just hoping the same data plan works so I can just swap between the phones.

Thanks
    09-24-09 11:43 PM
    I know, I know. This has been asked 1,000+ times. I see answers all over the internet saying it works fine, but most of them are outdated. As of today, does having a Blackberry data plan work in conjunction with an iPhone for data usage? I know some settings need to be changed and I will not have 3G or UMA, but I am just hoping the same data plan works so I can just swap between the phones.

Thanks

Tested with a 2g iphone and everything works fine. Just change the APN to epc.tmobile.com or wap.voicestream.com
    09-25-09 12:08 AM
    I am getting a 2G tomorrow. This is good news. The e-mail will not be push though correct?
    09-25-09 12:09 AM
    So in a nutshell; we can keep the BB plan and use other non RIM devices?
    09-25-09 12:54 AM
    For the most part on Tmo Data is Data... Certain data plans can utilize different APNs. So yes you can use BB plan on other phones. My $4.99 Tzones works with my 8900. I only get lower cased "edge" but the browser and mms works fine.
    09-25-09 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD