My company switched all our phones to verizon from att, they sent a rep in here to do a survey on employees wishing to switch over and receive the company discounts and whatnot. I was using a 8310 curve with att's BIS,and my wife had a razr. I could access my company email with my curve,send and receive.
    I told the verizon rep I wanted the 9630 tour with the BIS and my wife was to get the Alias with unlimited sms and mms. He was to waive the activation fees on both devices. We got the phones in the mail quickly and the paper work associated with the rebates and the first bill and it was all out of whack,the paperwork I faxed him for comfirmation of what I wanted,he sent back and said was fine,is not what I was billed. They charged me activation fees for both units plus I am being billed for the BES,instaed of the BIS for my BB. I have contacted him via email two weeks ago and he said he would take care of it and last week he said his manager was off last week and wouldnt be in till this week. My 30 days will be up soon and was wondering if I can still revert back if necessary? Several employees have voiced concerns about the same cenerio happening to them also,mostly with the BB users.
    Any verizon reps have any feedback?
    01-06-10 09:11 AM
    My company switched all our phones to verizon from att, they sent a rep in here to do a survey on employees wishing to switch over and receive the company discounts and whatnot. I was using a 8310 curve with att's BIS,and my wife had a razr. I could access my company email with my curve,send and receive.
    I told the verizon rep I wanted the 9630 tour with the BIS and my wife was to get the Alias with unlimited sms and mms. He was to waive the activation fees on both devices. We got the phones in the mail quickly and the paper work associated with the rebates and the first bill and it was all out of whack,the paperwork I faxed him for comfirmation of what I wanted,he sent back and said was fine,is not what I was billed. They charged me activation fees for both units plus I am being billed for the BES,instaed of the BIS for my BB. I have contacted him via email two weeks ago and he said he would take care of it and last week he said his manager was off last week and wouldnt be in till this week. My 30 days will be up soon and was wondering if I can still revert back if necessary? Several employees have voiced concerns about the same cenerio happening to them also,mostly with the BB users.
    Any verizon reps have any feedback?
    Was it a corporate rep? Was it an actual B2B sales rep or a retail sales rep that "snuck" out of the store to your company? PM me if you would like, im a corporate rep and from what you are saying it doesnt sound like there is very much to correct. I can always take a look for you if you would like.
    01-06-10 09:37 AM
    The best CS/TS VZW reps are CB regulars.
    01-06-10 10:33 AM
    Yeah and im here ALL the time
    01-06-10 11:24 AM
    He was a verizon Business sales rep.Very nice person,he contacted me today via email and said he was awaiting authorization to clear me up.
    That's what miffed me,we talked face to face,I told him what I wanted and we talked price,he said no activation fees,he then emailed the application form,I completed it,faxed a cover sheet to him,again asking him to confirm what I had asked for was indeed correct before they processed the application and he replied back all was good.I got charged for the partial month, 12-16 thru 12-25, then for the full month upcoming thru 1-25,then activation fees for both phones,35.00 for the BB,25.00 for the Alias,plus 44.95 for the BES,plus tax. I paid for the phones up front, then two weeks later verizon dropped the price on the tour, .That was the surprise I told him I didn't want to get, I just don't want to have to go thru this every month with some little something that comes up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD