Has anyone out there ever purchase a blackberry through the Premier Web-site. And if so how much and what plan??? I looked and the curve cost 99.99 which is no different then anywhere else. Also my company gets a 7% discount from ATT. Does anyone have a bigger discount.
    06-03-08 09:58 PM
    Has anyone out there ever purchase a blackberry through the Premier Web-site. And if so how much and what plan??? I looked and the curve cost 99.99 which is no different then anywhere else. Also my company gets a 7% discount from ATT. Does anyone have a bigger discount.
    The discounts vary but I get 19% and i have 2100 minutes I believe.
    06-03-08 10:17 PM
    I get 20% off plan
    12% off data
    25% off anything else

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-08 10:22 PM
    oops did not notice this was about AT&T. Thought I clicked on something else. That was for Verizon. My bad

06-03-08 10:24 PM
    At&t Premier is for companys who offer their employee a discount. The discount vary's/ from diffrent company. Check here to see if your eligilble
    http://www.Wireless.att.com/discounts
    06-03-08 10:25 PM
    I get 20% off plan
    12% off data
    25% off anything else

So y do you choose Verizon? Is it better and for what reasons if you dont mind me asking.
    06-03-08 10:25 PM
    Ok sorry for the questions!!!
    06-03-08 10:26 PM
    I've purchased several BBs from Premier.

A couple of New ones and a couple of refurbs.

ranging from $25-$50.

I like cut get 19% off MSC. On my mother's account, 24% or 25%.

For equipment I get 60% off. On mom dukes account, 50%.
    06-04-08 02:51 AM
    I've worked through the B2B premier site for about 8 years now. We get great deals on phones (especially new phones and most refurbs end up being free). 25% discount on voice, with 15% bonus minutes, and 50% off equipment and accessories.

B2B has been fabulous about giving me the advertised web price each time I've upgraded my phone, and when I called today to order an aircard, they told me they were sending it free of charge. W00T!

Right now I'm frustrated, however, because my phone is showing only GSM coverage available. Not sure anyone is online right now, but if so, any idea if AT&T network is having an issue, or Blackberry's network?
    06-07-08 12:31 AM
    Ok sorry for the questions!!!
    Not a problem.
    06-07-08 01:09 AM
    I've worked through the B2B premier site for about 8 years now. We get great deals on phones (especially new phones and most refurbs end up being free). 25% discount on voice, with 15% bonus minutes, and 50% off equipment and accessories.

B2B has been fabulous about giving me the advertised web price each time I've upgraded my phone, and when I called today to order an aircard, they told me they were sending it free of charge. W00T!

Right now I'm frustrated, however, because my phone is showing only GSM coverage available. Not sure anyone is online right now, but if so, any idea if AT&T network is having an issue, or Blackberry's network?
    If I read correctly, isn't there suppose to be an update this morning for BIS?
    06-07-08 09:17 AM
    I was having issues about 30 min before scheduled BIS update. I popped out the battery and all was well when I reinstalled it.
    06-07-08 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD