Just a FYI my daughter went into att store about a month ago to upgrade to Q 10. The rep told her they are discontinuing blackberry and support. Therefore she has gone over to the dark side and got an I phone. I am sorry to say that it is becoming harder to get a new blackberry from ATT. I am grandfathered into the unlimited plan so I guess choices are limited.:
    02-12-14 10:04 PM
    If a rep told her, it must be true.

02-12-14 10:16 PM
    That means they would have to drop their business customers!

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 10:18 PM
    Just a FYI my daughter went into att store about a month ago to upgrade to Q 10. The rep told her they are discontinuing blackberry and support. Therefore she has gone over to the dark side and got an I phone. I am sorry to say that it is becoming harder to get a new blackberry from ATT. I am grandfathered into the unlimited plan so I guess choices are limited.:
    Rep's at the stores have been saying this since launch date. We are still here!

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 10:19 PM
    This is so not true...

Bob

Posted With Either My BlackBerry Q10 Or My Z10 On AT&T
    02-12-14 10:26 PM
    When I got my z10 reps were saying the same thing. Went to a different store and the rep had no problem selling my a BlackBerry device.

It just depends of the rep is ignorant and is an isheep lover they will deny having any in stock like they did to me. Rep had the z10 box in her hand then refused to sell it to me saying I couldn't buy the device because they would be out of stock, then resorted to saying it was against att terms of service to pay outright full price for a device.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 11:42 PM
    I just got an upgrade for a new BlackBerry Q10 (this one) from AT&T on the 31st.

Posted from my BlackBerry Q10 on AT&T
    Elite1 likes this.
    02-12-14 11:55 PM
    A month ago and youre telling us this now ? Lol. At&t fb page still promoting Blackberry 10 phones though. Last time i saw it
    Elite1 likes this.
    02-13-14 12:28 AM
    Hmm!! Been about two weeks now that I moved from my Moto X to this unlocked Z30. Called AT&T to get service switch to BlackBerry and they seemed more than eager to switch me. No talk of closing out. I would take the IPhone back.

Posted via CB 10 on Z30
    02-13-14 07:40 AM
    Not sure why people continue to listen to these reps...

If you only knew, you'd be typing on a Z30 like me! - CB10 App
    02-13-14 07:41 AM
    I think this is weird. I went into an att corporate store in michigan a few days ago and they only had a z10 on display in the front of the store with the other heavy hitters, 5s, g2, s4, note3, etc. And when I picked it up to touch it the young lady said "that's an awesome, underrated phone".

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 01:24 PM
    Rep told me the same thing today. It is the same thing corporate tells me too. Just after the AT&T CEO said they are continuing to support BlackBerry during an interview with CNET this past CES 2014. I have already contacted my attorney's and I'm exploring my legal options against AT&T. I will also be notifying the FCC as well.

Posted via AT&T BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone
    jose_trevizo likes this.
    02-15-14 01:34 PM
    I wouldnt take what an att rep says as truth anymore than I believe everything on the internet is true
    02-15-14 01:39 PM
    Yeah, ATT can't do this..... I want to know if legal action can be taking...

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 02:31 PM
    Att is not discontinuing BlackBerry, they have promos going on all over twitter right now.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 03:53 PM
    So you waited a month to disclose this information?
    This is false and you are spreading misinformation for whatever reason. Check their twitter account and the promos going on.

Posted via CB10
    vlad_tastic likes this.
    02-15-14 03:59 PM
    If an ATT rep had of stated that to me, or Rogers or Telus since I am in Canada, I would immediately ask them to disclose their sources.
    02-15-14 04:38 PM
    Rep told me the same thing today. It is the same thing corporate tells me too. Just after the AT&T CEO said they are continuing to support BlackBerry during an interview with CNET this past CES 2014. I have already contacted my attorney's and I'm exploring my legal options against AT&T. I will also be notifying the FCC as well.
    Yeah, ATT can't do this..... I want to know if legal action can be taking...
    Lawyers? Have you suffered a financial loss from this ignorant fiction?
    02-15-14 07:54 PM
    I have already contacted my attorney's and I'm exploring my legal options against AT&T. I will also be notifying the FCC as well.

Hahaha.... Good luck with that.

Bob

Posted With Either My BlackBerry Q10 Or Z10 On AT&T
    Chobbyta likes this.
    02-15-14 08:26 PM
    Hahaha.... Good luck with that.

Bob

Posted With Either My BlackBerry Q10 Or Z10 On AT&T
    The potential of a class action is enough to get me out of my contract without any penalties or fees. I have already gotten more answers from AT&T since my lawyers have contacted them this afternoon. So, when the lawyers get involved, results are reached. As of right now, I have not decided to sue them or take other legal actions against them, nor have I filed any complaints with the FCC yet. I can assure you that I have extremely talented and aggressive lawyers, and plenty of time and money to carry on a messy legal battle for a very long time with AT&T.

02-15-14 09:48 PM
    Lawyers? Have you suffered a financial loss from this ignorant fiction?
    The potential of a class action is enough to get me out of my contract without any penalties or fees. I have already gotten more answers from AT&T since my lawyers have contacted them this afternoon. So, when the lawyers get involved, results are reached. As of right now, I have not decided to sue them or take other legal actions against them, nor have I filed any complaints with the FCC yet. I can assure you that I have extremely talented and aggressive lawyers, and plenty of time and money to carry on a messy legal battle for a very long time with AT&T.

02-15-14 09:48 PM
    ^^^Well...you certainly have impressed everyone here. You clearly have way too much time and money on your hands...hahaha So say you...hahaha

Bob
    Last edited by Bob80220; 02-15-14 at 10:40 PM.
    02-15-14 10:12 PM
    Weather or not blackberry gets discontinued, YOU CAN STILL BUY BLACKBERRYS FROM BLACKBERRY

BlackBerry Q10 powered by AT&T with an IQ of a bananna!
    02-15-14 10:17 PM
    ^^^Well...you certainly have impressed everyone here. You clearly have way too much time and money on your hands...hahaha So say you...hahaha

Bob
    You should be glad I'm fortunate enough to have as much financial freedom as I do, because since January 1st, I bought 20,000 more shares in the company that you and I are both fighting for, BlackBerry. Although, I must ask what have you really done to fight for BlackBerry besides buy a single device (assuming you are actually a BlackBerry user and fighting for them), and take aim at another proud BlackBerry user and supporter (me)? Do you even support BlackBerry? Do you want them to succeed?

(No offense to those BlackBerry supporters reading this comment who can only afford to support BlackBerry by buying one of their amazing devices, this comment is specifically directed to Bob80220 since he likes to be, and I believe this is the proper legal term for it, a smart ***)

Oh, and just to let you know, my lawyers notified me earlier this evening that I got the result I was looking for without having to involve the courts. That's all I can say, and will say on that matter.

02-16-14 12:49 AM
    After 4 cancelled online/phone orders for the Q10 and 5 trips to the store I finally was able to get one. They told me that they weren't going to be carrying the Q10 anymore but nothing about getting rid of Blackberry all together. I learned through this whole mess not to believe anything anyone says since they have all been told different things. As my husband said they have 400 morons doing the job of 4 people.
    02-16-14 01:40 AM
41 12