All about perception. Sprint is loosing customers and planning big layoff, why would a Sprint paycheck receiver not help with the situation at Sprint.

... maybe something is going down with Sprint, I better switch before I loose phone service ....

Oh Noes .. its all a conspiracy .. sprint employees using non sprint phones.. its all going to come crashing down. Everyone must hide in thier tinfoil lined apartments and eat pudding (I like tapioca) while wearing a tinfoil hat.

Seriously man its all about where you live and wether or not you like your current service. If your going to jump ship over something as small as this i feel sorry for your life that little things like that influence you and your decisions.
    11-12-09 07:33 AM
    Oh Noes .. its all a conspiracy .. sprint employees using non sprint phones.. its all going to come crashing down. Everyone must hide in thier tinfoil lined apartments and eat pudding (I like tapioca) while wearing a tinfoil hat.

Seriously man its all about where you live and wether or not you like your current service. If your going to jump ship over something as small as this i feel sorry for your life that little things like that influence you and your decisions.
    No one is jumping ship. I am just citing the hypocrisy and image you project to your customers.

A customer calls Sprint citing, "bad reception where I live". What should a Sprint rep recommend?

A.Try to offer Airave to improve the reception.
    B. Advise customer to switch to Verizon to get better reception.

Seriously, do you want a Sprint rep in a Sprint store to whip out an iPhone. At a party, do you want to tell people that you work for Sprint and how great Sprint pricing/coverage is and then whip out an Verizon phone. This makes great tagline for advertising.

"Verizon is so good even Sprint employees use it"

"I am looking for new cell phone service, which company do you like?"
    "Verizon, of course, I use Verizon myself. My friend who works for Sprint also uses Verizon."
    "Great! Thanks for the recommendation. I will go with Verizon then. Oh, I will sure mention this to my 1,000 friends at the club tonight."

If you work for GM, drive a GM car.
    Last edited by leskchan; 11-12-09 at 11:14 AM.
    11-12-09 09:19 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD