I have a question how come sprint dosent report my good credit but if i didnt pay my bill the would???
    04-18-09 06:08 PM
    i know. i also have viigo which i do like better than PE
    i just like to know what is included in my plan.

i dont use gps that often but i like that i can use it when i need it.
    Understandable Chris.
    04-18-09 06:38 PM
    I have a question how come sprint dosent report my good credit but if i didnt pay my bill the would???
    You can flip and reverse that thought- think of it this way, no news is good news. You're paying your bill on time so in essence, they have nothing to report.
    04-18-09 06:41 PM
    not nessacarily though scandalex
    no news is bad news when trying to buy a house.
    i just realized that my credit is crap yet i pay all my bills on time.
    just cause i dont have a credit card i lost almost 200 pts on my score for paying my tv and car off years in advance as well as paying all of my normal monthly bills early.

in the credit world i have come to realize no news is bad news.
    i am 24 and my credit is 560
    when i was 22 it was 760
    04-18-09 10:01 PM
    Uhhhhh so why are there like 2 or 3 reps that have VERIZON phones...if they work for sprint???
    04-18-09 10:09 PM
    Uhhhhh so why are there like 2 or 3 reps that have VERIZON phones...if they work for sprint???
    I found this interesting too. Then one day I was talking to a rep and he advised me they are not actually sprint employees rather an employee of a company that does customer service for sprint. while sprint offers them a discount on phones/service, they do not have to have sprint.
    04-18-09 11:19 PM
    When I was a Verizon employee I had Sprint service...I would let my son use my company line
    04-19-09 08:44 AM
    I have a friend that worked at a sprint cooperate store where he got free service from sprint.
    He now works for verizon and still has his free sprint plan, lol
    I guess they never caught on to him getting lais off from sprint. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 10:11 AM
    honestly i just like the service with verizon, i was already working in a sprint call center before starting my services with verizon
    04-20-09 02:38 PM
    i have an employee that works for me as an idirect sprint rep but also works for wds (call center for verizon). hes always on his bb in ther verizon call center. better plans.
    04-20-09 03:13 PM
    not nessacarily though scandalex
    no news is bad news when trying to buy a house.
    i just realized that my credit is crap yet i pay all my bills on time.
    just cause i dont have a credit card i lost almost 200 pts on my score for paying my tv and car off years in advance as well as paying all of my normal monthly bills early.

in the credit world i have come to realize no news is bad news.
    i am 24 and my credit is 560
    when i was 22 it was 760
    Amen you are excatly right I worked for a mortgage company that is so true. And I have the same problem I want to but a house but because none of my good credit its reported nobody can help me I always get denied because I do not have enough credit history So no new is not good news
    04-20-09 07:52 PM
    Curve has been available recently through Sam's Club for $20.00.

One other drawback to buying from an outside supplier is adding insurance coverage thru carrier, so repairs and service can be a PITA, so beware.

i might have slid under the rug on this one but i purchased my curve via ebay (about a month ago) as i wanted to save my upgrade for the niagara. any who, i lost the phone on friday night and it was replaced by asurian on saturday. (i also just missed the new insurance pricing). perhaps i should have bought a lottery ticket, hind sight i guess.
    04-21-09 05:48 AM
    i was going to bring this up but decided not too...lmao
    04-21-09 05:56 AM
    i use to do a lot of travelling with my last job and the sprint phones i had didnt work, so after breaking down one night in arkansas with no way to call anybody, that did it for me lol
    04-21-09 09:59 AM
    my phone was shut off due to failure of payment. is there any was possible i qualify for an extention
    11-10-09 06:14 PM
    Be responsible and pay your bills! I know times are tough but don't expect to get special treatment if you won't pay your bill. If I remember correctly you have to be over 30days overdue for your phone service to be shut off. They warned you it was going to be shut off and you still didn't pay. Why should Sprint give you even more time?
    When times were a bit tougher for me, I called (ahead of the cutoff date) and was easily granted a 2 week extension. (I was asking for 4 days.)
    So, yeah, if you work with them ahead of time, usually you'll get a break. But once it's off, I think it takes a bit more work (and $$) to get it turned back on.
    11-10-09 10:49 PM
    I bought bb tour 9630 unlock thru mail but when I receive the devise there is a sprint sim card installed and the phone is locked with sprint. I cant activate this card coz Im here in saudi arabia which is way far out of sprint network coverrage.
    Is there a way that I can remove the sprint lock on this phone? Please help, I cant access most of its feature. Thanks..
    11-11-09 12:56 PM
    Question, I had sprint nav working for about 3 months and now all of the sudden it wants me to pay a daily fee or monthly charge ?
    11-11-09 01:57 PM
    Be responsible and pay your bills! I know times are tough but don't expect to get special treatment if you won't pay your bill. If I remember correctly you have to be over 30days overdue for your phone service to be shut off. They warned you it was going to be shut off and you still didn't pay. Why should Sprint give you even more time?
    It depends on the status of your account you may have to pay something upfront. But we send a notification when the balance becomes officially becomes past due. That's the time to call if you need an extension. If you ignore it well that's on you at that point

11-11-09 02:10 PM
    I just stumbled onto this thread. If you go back to very top 2 posts,

datstudandre Carrier: Verizon
    "I Actually Work In A Sprint Call Center .... "

SinsoftheSick Carrier: AT&T/Cingular
    "Same here. I work in Advance tech support ..."

These two Sprint reps are NOT on, or at least now, Sprint. Were they Sprint when the post was originally opened back in April 09.
    11-11-09 02:22 PM
    Do you have to have sprint to work for them hmm that wasn't a requirement when I did my application. No I don't have sprint service but I'm a supervisor in a sprint finance call center. And still have my Verizon service.

11-11-09 02:40 PM
    No, but it does show your support for the company that you work for, especially when you have employee discount. That speaks a lot of about your trust in Sprint and we, the customers, should perceive Sprint.

... why should we stay with Sprint when it's employee doesn't even want to use Sprint ...
    11-11-09 02:44 PM
    Or that he is still under contract /w Verizon. I work in a ATS center and still have My AT&T service but im also provided service through sprint and dont plan on changing my personal service to sprint.
    11-11-09 02:50 PM
    Or that he is still under contract /w Verizon. I work in a ATS center and still have My AT&T service but im also provided service through sprint and dont plan on changing my personal service to sprint.
    All about perception. Sprint is loosing customers and planning big layoff, why would a Sprint paycheck receiver not help with the situation at Sprint.

... maybe something is going down with Sprint, I better switch before I loose phone service ....
    Last edited by leskchan; 11-11-09 at 03:01 PM.
    11-11-09 02:58 PM
    I chose a provider that works for ME. When I'm on the clock I'm all for sprint but when I get off work yes I will pull out my blackberry storm and make a call and actually be able to finish it since sprint doesn't work in my area. So no an employee discount doesn't make up for poor coverage in my area. People need to stop trying to find a scapegoat and stand behind your decisions.

11-11-09 08:04 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD