Hey Everybody, I Actually Work In A Sprint Call Center, But Only In The Finance Department For Now, But Our Center Will Be Having Training To Become A Hybrid Site(care/finance) Soon. So For Now I Can Answer Any Finance Questions And Some (based On Experience) Customer Services Questions, And If I Dont Have The Answer I Will Do My Best To Find It For You
    04-04-09 12:28 PM
    Same here. I work in Advance tech support.
    04-04-09 12:31 PM
    cool beans u can offer help also lol
    04-04-09 12:32 PM
    Is it standard operating procedure to capitalize every word?
    04-04-09 02:30 PM
    lmao, naw i just had my caps on i'm use to typing my notes at work that way
    04-04-09 02:40 PM
    im a sales rep and im here to answer any questions too!
    04-04-09 03:10 PM
    hey i have a question for sales, can u pm me or i can ask here, or better yet add me to bbm so i can ask
    04-04-09 03:12 PM
    When will the curve be cheap so I can upgrade 1 of my 3 lines lol. And cheap as in 50 bucks and under.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 04:22 PM
    When will the curve be cheap so I can upgrade 1 of my 3 lines lol. And cheap as in 50 bucks and under.

I just paid $50 for my Curve (and my wife's) at my local Sprint store. The deal might have been extended....
    04-04-09 05:37 PM
    sometimes stores like radio shack and best buy have the ability to sell the curve for cheaper. just dont expect the rep there to be able to answer all your questions.
    04-04-09 05:58 PM
    Curve has been available recently through Sam's Club for $20.00.

One other drawback to buying from an outside supplier is adding insurance coverage thru carrier, so repairs and service can be a PITA, so beware.

04-04-09 06:23 PM
    Is it standard operating procedure to capitalize every word?
    LMAO! I was just going to ask the same thing.
    04-04-09 06:36 PM
    I have a question regarding the finance dept. When I left Verizon, for some reason Sprint had me put up a deposit and put me on a spending limit plan. No problem with that. I was approved for two lines. That was okay, that's all I needed. I was told that if I paid my bill on time for a year, I would get my deposit back and could get two more lines.

I did get the deposit back after 1 year. However, they said I could not have the other lines. So now, my 2nd term of the contract is about to expire (almost 4 years). I still can not get the two other lines which I now need. I am willing to put up another deposit and go with the spending limit etc. They still say no. Why? In the time I have been with Sprint, I have never been late. I have a decision to make in June when the contract expires. Leave and get 4 lines from Verizon, get the two I need now from Verizon and keep the other two on Sprint, etc. Just wondering why they won't give someone that has proven to be a stable customer something they need.
    04-04-09 06:50 PM
    LRC in a corporate store...Im always avaliable for anything Sprint!!
    04-04-09 08:52 PM
    I have a question regarding the finance dept. When I left Verizon, for some reason Sprint had me put up a deposit and put me on a spending limit plan. No problem with that. I was approved for two lines. That was okay, that's all I needed. I was told that if I paid my bill on time for a year, I would get my deposit back and could get two more lines.

I did get the deposit back after 1 year. However, they said I could not have the other lines. So now, my 2nd term of the contract is about to expire (almost 4 years). I still can not get the two other lines which I now need. I am willing to put up another deposit and go with the spending limit etc. They still say no. Why? In the time I have been with Sprint, I have never been late. I have a decision to make in June when the contract expires. Leave and get 4 lines from Verizon, get the two I need now from Verizon and keep the other two on Sprint, etc. Just wondering why they won't give someone that has proven to be a stable customer something they need.
    Call the retention team. if your on time with your payments and have been denied adding new lines this is who you want to speak to. Ive referred several customers there to get that resolved. Call customer care and ask to be transferred.
    04-04-09 08:58 PM
    lmao, naw i just had my caps on i'm use to typing my notes at work that way
    I hope only you have to read your notes!
    04-04-09 08:59 PM
    some reps in other departments dont read the notes when a customer talks to another rep, and thats how somethings get lost in translation, i like my notes to stand out so they wont easily be overlooked, it saves the customer the frustration of having to explain their issues over again
    04-05-09 04:36 PM
    I have a question for a the Sprint rep! I just found out the Iam a Premier Customer! I recently upgraded my phone but I returned it because I didn't like it! It was well in the middle of March. Its now April & my upgrade eligibility still has not shown back up? The rep @ Best Buy called Sprint & said they did the reversal but it has not happen. When I call Sprint they tell me its in my notes but I don't trust that! What is your opinion on this situation?
    04-05-09 05:33 PM
    I have a question for a the Sprint rep! I just found out the Iam a Premier Customer! I recently upgraded my phone but I returned it because I didn't like it! It was well in the middle of March. Its now April & my upgrade eligibility still has not shown back up? The rep @ Best Buy called Sprint & said they did the reversal but it has not happen. When I call Sprint they tell me its in my notes but I don't trust that! What is your opinion on this situation?

Call into to customer care and tell them you need your upgrade eligibility reset. They CAN do this for you. If your account is noted that you returned the equipment there is no reason why they cant do this. Or if you want go to a corporate owned sprint store when your ready to upgrade again.. we can honor your upgrade as long as the account is noted by care. anything that is noted on your account we will honor. I know best buy sometimes has better pricing but honestly its worth the extra $$$$ to go to a corporate store...were better trained and care about you the customer!
    04-05-09 05:41 PM
    Which is so very true! But also the phone are soooo expensive in the retail stores! I may buy the phone frm Best Buy but if I need help I got to a Sprint store! But I'm getting tried of Sprint! I got my curve in Oct. 2008 & I have had nothing but probs! I'm on my 6th curve! Three I replaced & three they replaced! I'm thinking of get a storm or da 8900! What do you suggest I do?
    04-05-09 07:41 PM
    Got a problem. I swapped out my old phone for my BB. I was preparing to deploy and they kept my old phone but I did not receive a credit for the phone. Can you help with this?

04-17-09 09:10 AM
    Got a problem. I swapped out my old phone for my BB. I was preparing to deploy and they kept my old phone but I did not receive a credit for the phone. Can you help with this?

If Sprint swapped your phone because there was a problem with it, you're not going to get a credit for the one that was swapped. Thats double dipping. They swap your phone then give you money for it? Thats not going to happen.
    04-17-09 11:30 AM
    I have a question
    This was brought up in a post today.
    I know with telenav if you have the sep plans or unlimited data family plans you can just hit the monthly 9.99 fee and it will be waived in the billing dept.
    Does this also work with pocket express.
    I know the basic version is free for everybody but if you have a sep or a data everything plan will that 10 dollar fee be waived too?

Please let me know
    Thanks guys

04-17-09 11:46 AM
    Chris. let me ask you this- with so many apps that are free and do the same thing, why even use Pocket Express?
    04-17-09 11:50 AM
    Chris. let me ask you this- with so many apps that are free and do the same thing, why even use Pocket Express?
    i know. i also have viigo which i do like better than PE
    i just like to know what is included in my plan.

i dont use gps that often but i like that i can use it when i need it.
    04-18-09 01:29 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD