From my corporate rep:

"I was just told the April security release is in the last stages of testing by our network technicians and will be pushed out shortly to VZW customers to bring the Priv current. The testing process will then commence for Marshmallow. Verizon puts all software updates through rigorous testing before it approves a release on our network. I was also told we are following the same security cadence as other carriers, keeping in mind the date a device is launched by said carrier. Hope this helps!"
    04-26-16 09:11 AM
    Carriers will start releasing M as of May 3rd, so anywhere after that - Marshmallow is here for the Priv: Here's everything you need to know | CrackBerry.com
    04-26-16 09:35 AM
    Carriers will start releasing M as of May 3rd, so anywhere after that - Marshmallow is here for the Priv: Here's everything you need to know | CrackBerry.com
    Personally, I'm not expecting Verizon to be that quick. I'll honestly be shocked if it's May. From what my rep has said, they haven't even begun looking at it, whether that's true or not.
    04-26-16 12:46 PM
    Personally, I'm not expecting Verizon to be that quick. I'll honestly be shocked if it's May. From what my rep has said, they haven't even begun looking at it, whether that's true or not.
    Hence the.. 'anywhere after that'.
    04-26-16 09:16 PM
    I saw a post on another site stating May 9th.
    05-01-16 09:02 AM
    I saw a post on another site stating May 9th.
    Based on the Gospel Herald article that was posted, it's not credible. Would love it to be true, but I'd need it from a different source. They say Sprint will be releasing it the same day, which would be a bit difficult.
    05-04-16 07:28 AM
    Any word on M for Verizon Priv?? Can we load it bypassing Verizon?
    07-21-16 02:37 PM
    None and no.
    07-21-16 02:58 PM
    I've been told early August is the target, that was from my rep. Whether that's accurate or not, I don't know. But she was pretty on with the previous answer, as we know Verizon has at least claimed to have been testing Marshmallow for quite a while.
    07-25-16 12:46 PM
    I've been told early August is the target, that was from my rep. Whether that's accurate or not, I don't know. But she was pretty on with the previous answer, as we know Verizon has at least claimed to have been testing Marshmallow for quite a while.
    Actually, I don't know that. Where did you pick up that tidbit?
    07-25-16 10:05 PM
    I am considering getting the Verizon Priv. Did you guys ever get Marshmallow? Quadrooter patch? As I understand, there is not any sideloading of updates or Betas on Verizon, is that correct? Only the Official VZW supported version?

Posted via CB10
    08-30-16 07:43 AM
    I am considering getting the Verizon Priv. Did you guys ever get Marshmallow? Quadrooter patch? As I understand, there is not any sideloading of updates or Betas on Verizon, is that correct? Only the Official VZW supported version?

Posted via CB10
    See the "Verizon Marshmallow" thread.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-30-16 07:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    Simple answer - NO, we have not gotten Marshmallow. Nor have we gotten any Security Updates since June - we did not get the Quadrooter fixes!

I suggest you call to order online. And ask definitively if the phone will be upgraded. They will probably not answer and will probably try steering you to another phone instead. Be firm that you want the Priv but only if there is some assurance it will get timely upgrades for Security and the MM OS.

And unlike BB10, you canNOT load other os's on the phone.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9/index20.html
    09-01-16 10:02 PM