ordered my 9700 last night at 11:37 PM EST and the tracking info hasnt been updated yet. TMO's automated order status says it's still being processed.. I'm on hold waiting to talk to a rep to see what the deal is
    11-16-09 06:39 PM
    I finally got my order through today. I am hoping for tracking info tomorrow. We will see. the website says 48hrs for processing. let us know if you get one.
    11-16-09 08:35 PM
    YES! it shipped! I think it will be at my house tomorrow!!!!!
    11-16-09 10:10 PM
    did you pay for express shipping or regular?
    11-16-09 10:38 PM
    My shipping info just got updated! Waahooooooo!
    11-16-09 10:42 PM
    My shipping info just got updated! Waahooooooo!
    Awesome!! Congrats!!! I got express shipping
    11-16-09 10:47 PM
    I ordered my this morning and still haven't got the order confirmation email with the 4 payment plan agreement. I called CS twice today and was told the delay was because of a system upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 12:28 AM
    I ordered mine on Saturday and still no tracking info. I got the text message about the "change to your account.". I called yesterday and she said I'd have a tracking number today and that it shipped monday, also that it takes UPS 24 hrs after shipping to get a tracking number to Tmobile.

11-17-09 07:04 AM
    11-17-09 09:03 AM
    i ordered mine last night a little before 9p but my browser crashed after i did the electronic signature. i called immediately to make sure it went through, they said that it did, but i'm not getting anything on the ups tracking site.
    11-17-09 09:27 AM
    i ordered mine last night a little before 9p but my browser crashed after i did the electronic signature. i called immediately to make sure it went through, they said that it did, but i'm not getting anything on the ups tracking site.
    it took a couple hours for mine to get up on UPS. So I would give it time. I ordered mine yesterday at around 2pm, and it didnt show up till almost 11pm. I think most of the processing is done at night, so give it till tonight, then I would double check with CS.
    11-17-09 10:15 AM
    i contacted CS and they told me my order was canceled because they didn't receive the electronic signature on their end. oh well. i'll just wait to see who won the contest (any word on when it'll be announced?) and order if i didn't win.

it'll be my first blackberry, heck, my first smartphone, so i'm hoping it's worth the wait!
    11-17-09 11:39 AM
    Ordered mine yesterday. Did the electronic signature last night and UPS had it processed in their tracking by 10:38pm. I'll get it tomorrow!
    11-17-09 01:11 PM
    I ordered my this morning and still haven't got the order confirmation email with the 4 payment plan agreement. I called CS twice today and was told the delay was because of a system upgrade.

I got in contact with CS today and everything is all straightened out. They are going to ship it UPS express at their cost because of my inconvenience. I didn't even complain.
    11-17-09 01:23 PM
    I will have mine tomorrow Tracking info was updated last night but only "Billing Recieved" This morning it left!! LOUISVILLE, KY, US 11/17/2009 11:26 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN

I cant wait!!!
    11-17-09 02:15 PM
    i contacted CS and they told me my order was canceled because they didn't receive the electronic signature on their end. oh well. i'll just wait to see who won the contest (any word on when it'll be announced?) and order if i didn't win.

it'll be my first blackberry, heck, my first smartphone, so i'm hoping it's worth the wait!
    What do you mean the electronic signature?
    11-17-09 02:16 PM
    when you order a phone online, they send you 2 e-mails (1 with a PIN number and 1 with the contract). at the bottom of the contract, you're asked to double click a box and enter the PIN number, thus signing the contract electronically.
    11-17-09 03:47 PM
    when you order a phone online, they send you 2 e-mails (1 with a PIN number and 1 with the contract). at the bottom of the contract, you're asked to double click a box and enter the PIN number, thus signing the contract electronically.
    hmm that didn't happen with me. When I ordered it she connected me to an automated system where I just the number 1 to agree to the contract renewal. After that she came back on the line and my order was done.
    11-17-09 04:23 PM
    I'm so pissed off right now!! They never sent me the e-mail and my order was canceled.They said there was a glitch in the system so I didn't receive the same e-mail!I have to reorder again! Fking Computer system!!
    11-17-09 04:30 PM
    For those of you without a text containing your tracking number from Tmo: go to ups.com and "track by reference" fill in your delivery zip code and in the reference portion, put your mobile number including area code and dashes. This should yield your package and the tracking number.

11-17-09 04:41 PM
    YES! My phone has just arrived to NY from KY!!! I will be waiting for the brown truck tomorrow and am going to bum rush him when I see him pull up! !
    11-17-09 04:55 PM
    hmm that didn't happen with me. When I ordered it she connected me to an automated system where I just the number 1 to agree to the contract renewal. After that she came back on the line and my order was done.
    yeah, i think that's the process when you're ordering over the phone. when it's done online (either through the site or through the live chat), then they send an e-mail.
    11-17-09 05:09 PM
    I'm so pissed off right now!! They never sent me the e-mail and my order was canceled.They said there was a glitch in the system so I didn't receive the same e-mail!I have to reorder again! Fking Computer system!!
    something similar happened to me. i got the e-mail but they said they never received it even though the rep i spoke with said that the order was being processed. today when i called, they said it was canceled because i didn't authorize. oh well.
    Last edited by KingGrimlock; 11-17-09 at 08:39 PM.
    11-17-09 05:23 PM
    Tmobile automated system says my order is complete and that my phone shipped yesterday. Still no tracking info though. If it shipped yesterday i should have it tomorrow or Thursday then. I am so exited, time to retire the Pearl, it has been a very good Blackberry, but now must lay to rest next to the 7290 which was my first...
    11-17-09 05:26 PM
    Just recieved my tracking info from Tmobile and looked it up online at UPS. Phone will be delivered tomorrow. Cant wait, should i have coffee ready for the deliveryman.
    11-17-09 07:05 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD