Just upgraded last week. What a joke.

The new modem will blink Blue if 4G, and green while 3G.

If I am stationary for a long period of time, not driving, if will stay connected to 4G for a reasonable amount of time. Once I am mobile, your lucky to stay connected at 4G for 5 minutes. It will re-cycle, then go back to 3G.

This is a joke, because according to Sprint Store, 4G is unlimited, and 3G is capped at 5GB.

After four days, I have had it. Canceling my Data Card plan, will use Teather Berry! I am in the Seattle area, and according to Sprint's map, I do have 4G avail.

4G has awesome speeds, have speed tested anywhere from 6.0-8.0 downloads while on 4G, 3G is 1.2 max.

I know this is not BlackBerry related, but anyone else have one of these cards?
    12-19-09 11:29 PM
    Well it is a new technology so there pretty much is going to be a gaurentee that there will be issues

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 11:46 PM
    Well it is a new technology so there pretty much is going to be a gaurentee that there will be issues

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree... But I would expect the service levels to be equivalent or better than existing 3G service. This is by far worse!

My 3G card would stay connected all day, this things will disconnect, and not re-connect for 20 mins.
    12-20-09 12:45 AM
    I have been wondering if the new 4G cards are compatible with the old unlimited SERO data card plans?
    12-20-09 03:54 AM
    The U300 is known to have some performance issues. The U301 coming out soon is supposed to address some of those issues. I might wait until it comes out and give that a shot.

Sprint | News Release: Sprint 3G/4G USB U301
    12-20-09 04:07 AM
    I am on my second U300 right now. I am going to visit the Sprint store today, and see if they can offer any further assistance.

The U301 card, that might be too late.

I feel sorry for anyone who has Clear.
    12-20-09 02:15 PM
    dunno I've got the MiFi 2200 from Novatel and it works great.
    MiFi works great, but limited to 3G.
    12-20-09 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD