I called this morning to order the 9700 and the rep and thier manager could not put the order through because thier system is not letting them make orders on the 9700. anyone else getting this?
    11-16-09 11:03 AM
    I called this morning to order the 9700 and the rep and thier manager could not put the order through because thier system is not letting them make orders on the 9700. anyone else getting this?
    It seems like a lot of people are having this issue. Luckly I called and was able to order mine last night at 11:37 EST. I heard some people going to the stores are having this same problem but some sales people are finding a way to do it
    11-16-09 12:01 PM
    Just got off the phone with customer care. Their system has crashed!! They cannot order the 9700!!!
    11-16-09 02:21 PM
    yeah, it wouldn't work for me either. the rep tried twice while i waited and then finally told me to just call back or try doing it on my own online. the problem is the site is horrible right now.
    11-16-09 04:38 PM
    I ordered mine yesterday morning and am still waiting for the confirmation email for the 4 payment plan. The phone cannot be shipped until I agree to that. I called CS 3 times and yes their ordering system has issues. I will try again soon. My patience is wearing thin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD