My battery will be at 80-90% but suddenly the phone shuts off and says "battery drained, shutting down device".

But then I turn it back on and everything's fine again at 90%.
    11-20-09 11:21 PM
    I can't send or receive emails. It says "transaction error: failure at service.". Anyone have any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 11:36 PM
    I can't send or receive emails. It says "transaction error: failure at service.". Anyone have any ideas?

haven't had a problem sence i had the phone, its the best blackberry i ever had. the only problem i had sence i had the bold is a network problem other than that the bold i find perfect in every way.
    11-21-09 07:37 AM
    I am having none of these issues but they sound like critical issues. I would return the phone straight away and not tinker with it.
    11-21-09 09:39 AM
    I am having none of these issues but they sound like critical issues. I would return the phone straight away and not tinker with it.
    hey what on the go janye, you have a bold 9700? and your a newfie to that cool im in nl to and also have a bold
    11-21-09 09:47 AM

I was unable to email as well. Called telus tech service. Some of the telus 9700 phones were only loaded with enterprise email setup wizard. I called them from landline and they have it up & running in about 10 minutes.
    11-22-09 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD