Everything was working fine earlier today, but now I don't seem to be receiving any of my e-mails (I have all my e-mails forwarded to my vzw.blackberry.net address).

Anyone else experiencing an outage? I'm on the phone with Verizon right now, and they're not sure what's going on.

Looks as though they want me to redo all my BIS e-mail accounts and soft reboot the device. So far, it does not seem to be working.
    06-13-07 05:38 PM
    Yes! I'm on Verizon and having problems with the 8703. Sending seems to work fine, but recieving is slow to a crawl or not at all. Called Verizon, they had me do the song and dance and still no go. Must be a BIS issue. I've heard other carriers are also having trouble.
    06-13-07 05:43 PM
    Not that this is good news, but I'm glad that I'm not the only one with problems. I too can send, but none of messages seem to be delivered to my BB 8830.
    06-13-07 05:45 PM
    Yes, Verizon, AT&T, & T-Mobile thus far...

I could have sworn at WES 2007, Jim said this would NEVER happen again! LOL
    06-13-07 05:54 PM
    I have a quick newbie question: is there a place where one can go to find out the current status of the RIM network? It frustrates me that when I call my carrier, I get the tech support that only knows what's on a checklist and seems extremely behind on network status information (especially when its a RIM issue rather than a carrier problem)?

I'm guessing there isn't a centralized RIM network status site ... but I thought I'd ask anyway.
    06-13-07 07:38 PM
    If BIS was down, it never hit the Bb-Outage Info Page list
    06-14-07 07:01 AM
    Trust me Audit01, it was down, or should I say very, very slow. It seemed to affect all carriers, since it was a RIM issue, and it was listed on multiple forums. Even various customer service agents (T-Mobile, AT&T, etc) advise this...

But, thank God it's all behind us now...
    06-14-07 07:11 AM
    Strange, I was getting my normal hammer of e-mails all day and have been all week.
    06-14-07 09:16 AM
    had outage from about 730am-800am. Got general sending failure which usually indicates the ntetwork. Best way to test is always pin yourself. If you cant pin youself(assuming enterprise has on or verizon does) it means bigger problem. I rebooted and problem seems to have gone away
    06-14-07 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD