I haven't received email for the past 20 minutes, and I am wondering if it's just my BB or a bigger problem. I know that emails have been sent to me, and when I go to the email through the web browser I can see that they are there. I have been playing around with my Themes, but stopped doing that, and still haven't received any emails.
    12-30-09 09:45 AM
    I finally got them. Is there a major delay with Yahoo Mail? They all came through all of a sudden. I sent another one to myself just to check, and it's not coming through.
    12-30-09 09:50 AM
    I am getting my email as expected, that means all is well with Research in Motion and the Network Operations Center.

Unfortunaly, that is not the only source of service outage. If your carrier could be experiencing an outage or there may be problems localized to your cell tower location.

If others post information about an outage, they will also be moved here. Keep an eye on the Service Outage sub forum to confirm.

If, after an hour or so, you are still not getting your email, call your carrier and have them "re-send service books".
    12-30-09 09:51 AM
    I am wondering if it is a Yahoo Mail issue. The emails don't seem to be getting pushed to my BB.
    12-30-09 10:05 AM
    This is starting to get a bit annoying
    12-30-09 10:24 AM
    I am wondering if it is a Yahoo Mail issue. The emails don't seem to be getting pushed to my BB.
    I use Yahoo Mail, too, on Verizon, and it works fine for me.
    12-30-09 10:24 AM
    on Sprint in Tennesssee, not getting my yahoo emails for the past 30 minutes or so....
    Last edited by omegastu; 12-30-09 at 10:32 AM.
    12-30-09 10:29 AM
    I use Yahoo in MI (Alltel/Verizon carrier) and I haven't gotten mail in an hour or so...
    12-30-09 10:41 AM
    On sprint in western NY, no emails, BBM not working in either direction either. Web working so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 10:42 AM
    seems to be a pretty big delay getting Yahoo Mail. Sucks
    12-30-09 10:54 AM
    I'm on Verizon in Indiana. Gmail is fine as in Internet. I have several emails sitting on Yahoo that aren't going through. I think it's their issue.
    12-30-09 11:01 AM
    I haven't received Yahoo mail for several hours. Data looks fine. Since Yahoo is my primary e-mail, I sent a test message to Gmail and received it within 10 seconds. Seems it is a Yahoo issue. I am on Verizon BIS.
    Last edited by Exiled Bulldawg; 12-30-09 at 12:16 PM. Reason: i before e, except after c
    12-30-09 12:15 PM
    It seems like a Yahoo Mail issue. I just sent myself a test message and it's not being pushed.

Reloaded service books and got those messages.

Definitely seems to be Yahoo. Just sent another message to both by sbcglobal.net & vzw.blackberry.net accounts. Blackberry account delivered immediately. Just received both test messages pushed from yahoo. First was sent at 13:04 EST.
    Last edited by halw; 12-30-09 at 12:25 PM. Reason: New info
    12-30-09 12:18 PM
    I got a bunch of email around 1pm EST, and just now (2pm EST) a bunch more, but nothing inbetween.
    12-30-09 01:07 PM
    I have not received my yahoo e-mails either. my g-mail is working fine. Sent my service books and they went thru OK. Been on phone with rep and no luck yet.

12-30-09 01:43 PM
    Just received about 15 yahoo E-Mails very speratic.

12-30-09 02:19 PM
    I sent an email to myself at 3:51pm that just arrived at 3:59pm. C'mon Yahoo, get your sh*t together!
    12-30-09 03:00 PM
    I was having Yahoo problems too - I just resent my service books then sent a test email that came through in about 15 minutes. Things seem to be working fine for now...
    12-30-09 03:00 PM
    Is 15 minutes considered normal? I thought the whole point of BB is that it is instant?
    12-30-09 03:08 PM
    My Yahoo is working fine. My wife and I have been emailing back n forth all afternoon with no problem.

12-30-09 03:24 PM
    same here, no yahoo email coming through on VZW here in central Ohio.
    12-30-09 03:36 PM
    What gets me pissed is I was on phone with 2 different reps and no one knew there was yahoo problems. Had me doing all kinds of unnessesary crap. I found out there was a yahoo problem by going on CB and reading other posts. Yahoo E-Mail is very fast, instant almost. As soon as you hit send it should be there. Same with my G-Mail accounts, very fast. If not working like that then there is a problem. Waiting for E-Mails is killing the entire reason for having the service.
    PS COME ON YAHOO GET WITH IT. LET THE PUBLIC KNOW WHEN PROBLEMS DEVELOP. NO EXSCUSE FOR THIS CRAP.

12-30-09 04:11 PM
    pearliegirl - 15 minutes is kinda long but after that first message everything came through within seconds of being sent. Ever since this afternoon my emails have been working like normal. It's just annoying plus I'm a little peeved at how frequently there have been issues lately =/
    12-30-09 07:16 PM
    What gets me pissed is I was on phone with 2 different reps and no one knew there was yahoo problems. Had me doing all kinds of unnessesary crap. I found out there was a yahoo problem by going on CB and reading other posts. Yahoo E-Mail is very fast, instant almost. As soon as you hit send it should be there. Same with my G-Mail accounts, very fast. If not working like that then there is a problem. Waiting for E-Mails is killing the entire reason for having the service.
    PS COME ON YAHOO GET WITH IT. LET THE PUBLIC KNOW WHEN PROBLEMS DEVELOP. NO EXSCUSE FOR THIS CRAP.

Yeah, come on Yahoo! You should send us an email to let us know when your email servers aren't working!
    12-30-09 11:46 PM
    thats odd today with Verizon, iam having these same issues but with Gmail. This sucks. My other phone is getting them (non blackberry)
    12-31-09 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD