I'd like to take one over. Currently on Pay-As-You-Go and its killing me without data. Obviously since we cannot meet this would all have to be done on the phone, so it would be a free "Transfer of Responsibility". If you have an AMAZING plan (one similar to the one below) and would like to be paid, I can PayPal you the $. I have numerous references here and on eBay.

I'm looking for a great retentions/corporate contract, not one I can get by going to store myself. Hopefully something with around >2 years remaining, and looks like the following:

- 300-500 anytime minutes
    - (unlimited incoming)
    - 300+ MBs of data
    - 2,500/unlimited text messages
    - Caller ID
    - Voicemail
    - 1000 long distance minutes

* Item shown in brackets, (), is optional, but hopefully included feature *

All of this for around $60 including taxes and SAF. Like I said, I can pay you if you have this exact plan.

In fact, I was going to get a plan that included everything above (including optional features), but 700 minutes, 500 MBs of data, and unlimited text in exchange for $150 to the person to transfer it. I haven't heard back unfortunately and I need a plan!

I'm in London, but like I said this can all be done over the phone with Bell. Let me know and thanks!
    Last edited by Matt_25; 11-24-09 at 03:33 PM.
    11-23-09 11:52 PM
    I have a plan that's similiar to that. Not as good, but definitly cheaper then 150+ a month.
    I'll hit yeah up details in a pm.
    Mike
    11-24-09 02:59 PM
    I have a plan that's similiar to that. Not as good, but definitly cheaper then 150+ a month.
    I'll hit yeah up details in a pm.
    Mike
    Mike, the plan wasn't going to be $150 a month, it was going to be $60 a month. I was going to pay $150 to have the plan transferred to myself.
    11-24-09 03:33 PM
    Got one for you...
    410 minutes (including bonuses)
    unlimited incoming
    unlimited eve/week at 6
    400 SMS
    call display
    voice mail
    unlimited mobile browser (you can add data if you want)
    unlimited long distance (canada) till Sept 2010 then it reverts to 100 min

$40 + SAF + $7 for early eve/week MINUS $4 plan credit so $43 + SAF (more if you add data - but please note this is a student plan)

PM me if interested.
    11-24-09 10:18 PM
    $22 =, no SAF, just taxes

250 daytime
    evenings and weekends at 6pm
    caller ID
    VM
    2500 texts
    unlimited incoming

unlimited data can be added for $30, this is a new activation so you have credit towards a new phone
    11-28-09 10:22 AM
    $22 =, no SAF, just taxes

250 daytime
    evenings and weekends at 6pm
    caller ID
    VM
    2500 texts
    unlimited incoming

unlimited data can be added for $30, this is a new activation so you have credit towards a new phone
    PM sent, get back to me
    11-29-09 10:37 AM
    I have a Blackberry Curve (silver) mint condition with original accessories, box, receipts/warranties

Contract was started in June 2009 and goes until June 2012

My plan is as follows however you CAN change it to make it larger or smaller
    $70 taxes in includes
    unlimited incoming calls
    unlimited incoming text messages
    2500 outgoing texts
    unlimited evenings starting at 6pm (early start time)
    500MB data (impossible to go over this)
    unlimited weekends
    350 daytime

Call me if this is something that interests you 647 929 5952
    01-04-10 09:15 AM
    I'd like to take one over. Currently on Pay-As-You-Go and its killing me without data. Obviously since we cannot meet this would all have to be done on the phone, so it would be a free "Transfer of Responsibility". If you have an AMAZING plan (one similar to the one below) and would like to be paid, I can PayPal you the $. I have numerous references here and on eBay.

I'm looking for a great retentions/corporate contract, not one I can get by going to store myself. Hopefully something with around >2 years remaining, and looks like the following:

- 300-500 anytime minutes
    - (unlimited incoming)
    - 300+ MBs of data
    - 2,500/unlimited text messages
    - Caller ID
    - Voicemail
    - 1000 long distance minutes

* Item shown in brackets, (), is optional, but hopefully included feature *

All of this for around $60 including taxes and SAF. Like I said, I can pay you if you have this exact plan.

In fact, I was going to get a plan that included everything above (including optional features), but 700 minutes, 500 MBs of data, and unlimited text in exchange for $150 to the person to transfer it. I haven't heard back unfortunately and I need a plan!

I'm in London, but like I said this can all be done over the phone with Bell. Let me know and thanks!
    Are you all set or still looking? I may have one for you.
    01-09-10 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD