Can someone explain to me how the Simply Everything plan is different from the Any Mobile, Anytime Everything Data plan? The latter still seems to require that you pick a certain amount of Anytime minutes and of course is cheaper than the SE plan, but doesn't the AM/A feature cancel that out? Isn't it the same as saying unlimited minutes, or am I understanding it incorrectly?

Thanks.
    11-18-09 12:51 AM
    Here is my understanding:

Simply Everything includes unlimited minutes to landlines; cell lines; pagers; whatever...you cannot go over your minutes because you have a never ending bucket. (There are also other features but I understood your question to be mainly related to minutes.)

Any Mobile, Anytime only comes with the Everything Data plan and the "unlimited" portion only applies to cell lines. So if you are never or almost never calling landlines, pagers, or other non-cell numbers than this might be a cheaper option for you...but, as an example, you are in sales and all the numbers you call are business landlines then you could likely run-out of your non-cell minutes and thus the SE plan would remain cheaper.

Did that help?
    11-18-09 01:18 AM
    Here is my understanding:

Simply Everything includes unlimited minutes to landlines; cell lines; pagers; whatever...you cannot go over your minutes because you have a never ending bucket. (There are also other features but I understood your question to be mainly related to minutes.)

Any Mobile, Anytime only comes with the Everything Data plan and the "unlimited" portion only applies to cell lines. So if you are never or almost never calling landlines, pagers, or other non-cell numbers than this might be a cheaper option for you...but, as an example, you are in sales and all the numbers you call are business landlines then you could likely run-out of your non-cell minutes and thus the SE plan would remain cheaper.

Did that help?
    Ah, perfectly clear now! It was that one bit of information about cell phones that I was glossing over. Thanks.
    11-18-09 01:20 AM
    I have the everything data 450 plan for $69 a month. As soon as the Any Mobile Anytime came into effect, I went from using around 400 minutes a month to only using 60 since the majority of my calls are to cell phones.
    11-18-09 01:52 AM
    tis a sweet plan ive only used 19 but im on a family plan and my mom makes calls to fight At&T, Comed, and any other ridicoulous charges but of course it wont be over 1700 minutes
    11-18-09 07:19 AM
    The other thing with Any Mobile, Anytime, is if you're roaming... those minutes count against you.

I considered switching but I enter a number of areas I roam, and having those minutes count against me, even when talking to another cell phone, would not have worked for me.
    11-18-09 12:51 PM
    The other thing with Any Mobile, Anytime, is if you're roaming... those minutes count against you.

I considered switching but I enter a number of areas I roam, and having those minutes count against me, even when talking to another cell phone, would not have worked for me.
    I'm also a little wary of their wording about "direct" calls. I assume this means normal phone calls, but it also sounds specific as if they can decide certain calls don't apply. Do incoming forwarded calls from cell phones count?
    11-18-09 01:56 PM
    Not sure, I only got as far as the roaming before I decided I did not want it. I would think forwarded from a cell phone would work, but the wording "direct" makes it seem as though it would not since it is a forwarded call.

Perhaps log in to your account on Sprint.com and chat with a rep. Always easier for me to do that than to call them and sit on hold, and typically they're helpful. There should be someone on the other end with greater knowledge of the plan than all of us.
    11-18-09 03:23 PM
    If you're roaming and you have roaming in your plan, which everything plans include, you won't be charged for the calls if you have anytime minutes available. You only get charged when there are no minutes available.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD